♡Surprise!

In honor of Farwa's AKA kya-bolun-ab 's birthday, I decided to write something special for her.

Farah, my Farwa, my Ferarro, this one is for you. ♡

                                                       •❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"YOU do realize what we are doing, right?"

A waft of chilly February wind swept through the street. The lustrous dots of light enriched the velvety black night sky like snow flakes and the resplendent silver orb shone in all its glory.

On this beautiful night stood a female duo on the residential street, in front of a double story house―their hands occupying paper bags, their dark gaze fixed on the familiar abode ahead.

Saliha rolled her ebony irises at her friend―whose anxiousness was pretty much visible on her face even in the faint light coming from the street lamp.

"Yup, we're about to give our BFF the best surprise of her life," Saliha grinned like a Cheshire cat.

Aleena quirked a brow at the black-haired girl who had a knack for coming up with reckless ideas, "shock. You mean, the best shock of her life."

Saliha shook her head. "Uffho, Aleena. Don't be a chicken. We're just surprising Farwa on her birthday in a very cute way, that's all."

"Yeah, sneaking into her house at midnight and then climbing up her balcony to make it to her room to wish her is very cute, indeed." Aleena ranted, attempting to fold her arms across her chest but couldn't because of the bags.

"It's cute," mischief gleamed in Saliha's ebony eyes as she leaned closer. "And thrilling!"

Aleena's lips curled into a sneer, "why can't we use the door and go inside like normal people?"

"Where is the thrill in that?" Her friend smiled roguishly. "I mean, just imagine the look of surprise on her face when we crash land on her balcony!"

"Crash climb, Romeo." Aleena raised her finger and corrected.

"Yeah whatever. Now, are you convinced ya may aur boloon?"

Aleena's inky eyes touched the dark sky and landed back on Saliha, "bas kar dialogue maarna. I just hope we don't get caught."

Saliha clutched the paper bag she was holding and moved closer. "So what if we do, it's Farwa's house―not Faris's."

Aleena suppressed a blooming smile forming on her lips at the mention of the man who had her heart in his possession.

"I wouldn't do this for Faris," Aleena hissed. "But, anything for my Farwa," she added with a wink earning a thumbs up from her friend.

"Ye hui na baat! Now let's go, my soldier."

"Uh, don't tell that to Faris by the way." Aleena trailed behind Saliha who had started creeping to the backyard.