Chapter ♡V Part - 2

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                 E P I L O U G E
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ALEENA stood on her bedroom's balcony, drinking her favourite beverage; strong black coffee―relishing in the morning glory.

The birds took flight in the blue satin sky, adorned with white fluffy clouds floating lazily. The swift cold breeze made the thick strands of brown hair covering the sides of her face sway gently.

Aleena was happy that she had finally stopped being an owl and fixed her sleeping schedule. Now, Farwa wasn't the only early bird of their little squad.

And, waking up early had its own perks. The peaceful morning atmosphere, filled with melodious singing of the birds fortified the soul.

She was silently enjoying the beautiful morning when a pair of warm masculine arms snaked around her waist. "Subah Bakhir."

A husky voice brushed her ears and the owner of the voice planted a lingering kiss on the side of her neck, sending a wave of euphoria through her. 

She turned around in his arms, a wide smile gracing her lips and eyes shining with affection. "Oh, you're awake." 

Faris stared at her, his mouth curved into a dimpled smile that she so adored. Her gaze fell on his tousled bed-hair and streamed down to his flawlessly handsome face.

Faris. The love of her life. Her husband. 

"Atleast wear a shirt, it's cold," she told him when she noticed his bare arms, his torso clad in a black tank top. 

"It's okay, you're here to keep me warm," Faris winked, pulling her closer―as if there was any distance between them.

Aleena shook her head, the smile never leaving her face. "This cold morning reminds me of the day we met."

She recalled the lovely memory. It had been a year already. 

"Ah, the day we met," Faris beamed. "Remember your reaction when I told you my name?"

Aleena rolled her eyes towards the cloudy sky, chuckling lightly, "you love bringing that up, don't you?"

Delight danced in his blue eyes, "I love the story behind it."

She ran her hand through his hair, ruffling it. "Yeah yeah, the story that, it's my most favorite name and I always thought if I didn't get married to someone named Faris, I'd name my son Faris."

Faris laughed at her narration, "well, you already got Faris, now what will we name our son?"

Aleena bit her lower lip―fluttering her lashes, "we will think about that but I want our son to have the same blue eyes as yours."

"You really love my eyes, don't you?"

"Topmost reason why I married you," Aleena teased making Faris narrow his eyes.

"Liar. It's because you love me."

Wrapping her hands around his neck and looking deep into his eyes she said, "I love you."

Before Faris leaned forward and their lips met, he whispered smiling, "I love you more."

               ━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━

Word count: 478

A/n: Omg I guys, I can't believe I'm finally done Writing this little romantic journey of Faris & Aleena *gets all emo* I'm gonna miss my babies. (Specially Faris)

I'd like to express my sincere gratitude to everyone who read, voted, commented, praised this story. I'm truly humbled by all the love and support I've received.

Thankyou, thankyou so much. Y'all rock! *showers you with flowers*

I know I basically inserted all the cheesy, cliche bollywood tropes in this story but the prompt theme was related to bolly so yeah, I had a blast writing it.

#SorryNotSorry #y'allStillLoveFaris

Okay so, with this, I conclude this story, hoping you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. :D

I'll see you again~ xo

P.SSSSS, who wants me to post Aleena's great bollywood playlist that set Faris's heart on fire XD?