Chapter ♡V Part -1

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          "You're only mine, my
            sweetheart. Just promise
            me so today, before you
            leave. You've stolen my
                        H E A R T."
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE sun had made its golden appearance in the sky today. The soft warm rays spread throughout the valley, shining upon the leaves of tall trees and kissing the velvety petals of the flowers. 

The day wasn't as cold and gloomy as other days but Aleena's heart was.

It was the day to go back―to leave the serene and beautiful valley and get back to the hustle and bustle of city life. 

Aleena had already packed her belongings, changed her clothes and was ready to depart―but not really.

She had been in a sulk.

She felt like she was leaving something precious behind―or someone precious.

She wanted more.

More of his company. His dimpled smile. His witty quips. The blue of his eyes. His protective nature. Everything.

A strong desire had been revolving in her heart―making her restless.

And, she had been looking for him. She wanted to see him before they parted ways.

She hadn't seen him with his cousins and she didn't had it in her to ask them his whereabouts so she had been wandering around, searching for him. 

She was walking past a wooden bandstand when someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the side.

A gasp left her lips when she came across the culprit who was none other than the man she had been dying to see.

Faris―with his ruffled hair, profound eyes and tall erect posture, stared at her.

"Faris! What are you d-" Aleena's words died in her throat when he pulled her closer.

"There's something I wanted to tell you," he murmured softly, intensity written all over his face.

With so much struggle to not lose her senses because of his closeness, she whispered weakly, "what?"

The gentle grip of his hand on her wrist blazed her skin like the sun that was shining in the sky. 

"The playlist you shared with me, I listened to it and there was this one song that really stirred my heart and made me feel something, just like you had said."

Huh? What was he...? Where was he going with this?

Aleena blinked, "Which song?"

"Ham main tum main kuch toh hai, kuch nahi hai kya?" Faris lips moved, his sensuous voice making her toes curl.

"Aur kuch hojaye toh, phir yakeen hai kya?" He tilted his head to the side and Aleena felt her heart gallop in her chest, his words throbbing inside her brain.

Faris lifted her hand that he had in his possession and put it on his chest. "Dekh lo ye dil jahan tha, ye wahin hai kya?"

Aleena felt a swarm of butterflies in her stomach. The feeling of his heart pounding against her chest and the realization of his words made her knees go weak. 

"Where.. is it then?" Her voice came out low, very low, and if it wasn't for the close proximity between them,  Aleena was sure he couldn't have heard her weak response. 

"You've stolen it." Faris's eyes gleamed with fondness and the sincerity in his voice made a surge of warmth spread through her body. 

She felt like the world disappeared for a second or more and only the two of them remained, eyes locked―walnut brown with bright azure sky―their hearts beating rapidly. 

It was only when his lips moved again that everything came rushing back to her, "aren't you going to say anything?"

Faris asked, his eyes swirling with a mixture of hope, anticipation and vulnerability. 

"Your heart... I'm not giving it back, ever!" Aleena vocalized the words with scarlet cheeks and a shy smile gracing her lips.

A wide grin appeared on his beautiful face at the indirect confession and before he could say anything, Aleena circled her free arm around his shoulder and embraced him.

This time, not because she was about to fall or because she was afraid of thunder and lightening. She embraced him because she wanted to, willingly―with all her heart. 

Word count: 626

Translation of Faris's Urdu dialogues/song: 

"There is something between us, is there not something?

And if something more happens, do you believe in that?

Look whether the heart is still where it was."

A/n: I decided to split this chapter in two parts because I really wanted to write an epilogue separately and since the word limit is less than 2K each chapter, I think I'm good to go.

And I know, Faris's cheesiness level in this chapter was over 9000! :')

#NotSorry #IWantAFaris

Swipe right for more cheesiness XD 

P.S, song above is the one our baby Faris used to confess his foileengs for Aleena XD

Are re Are Ye Kya Hua, Mainay na ye janaan.