The reveal

Alison's P.O.V
After school I was pretty hungry and wanted to check out Mystic Falls so I went to the grill. I sat down at the bar and ugh. More guys hitting on me, except these were loner, middle aged men drunk on a Monday evening.
"Heyyy, purtyyy ladyy" a guy in a flannel shirt and blue vest said, slurring his words. I ignored him. "Hey! you listen when I talk to you!" He grabbed my arm aggressively. I was just about to go all vamp-speed attack on him until someone punched him. It was Damon.
"Hey, was that guy bothering you", Damon said smirking as the guy was on the floor with a bloody nose. I decided to play it cool, I mean, I can't just flat out say "hey I'm your sister".

"Uhhh yea thanks" I replied smiling.
He pushed the guy aside and swiftly sat down beside me.
"Ya, sooo what are you doing tonight, Purtyyyy ladyy" he said mimicking the guy humorously.

"Hahah" I laughed "oh nothing, just gonna check out mystic falls, haven't been here in a while."

"Hm, can I perhaps, join you?"

Damon's P.O.V
Today I saw this smoking girl at the grill today, I know I shouldn't use women as a distraction anymore but with Elena and Stefan together it's kinda hard not to. Anyway I punched a guy in the face that was messing with her. See? I can be the nice guy. Sorta.
I asked her what she's doing later and she says she used to live here.
"Let's talk outside" I offered. I think she's into me. I mean come on, look at me.
"Sure..." She seems hesitant.
"It's alright, I'm not a physco" we walk outside, talk for a bit. She asks me if I have any siblings. I tell her a brother named Stefan.
"Do YOU have any siblings?" I ask.
"Yea.... Two brothers" she replies. She looks like she was about to say something but I cut her off. I'm sorry but I really needed a distraction. Bringing up Stefan made me think of Elena and... No just no. Anyway I kissed her.

Alison's P.O.V
He kissed me. Oh my gosh. Ewwwwwww who knew my baby bro was so raunchy.
"Ew!" I pushed him off me. He looked really confused.
"Wha..what.i thought---"
"I'm your sister!" I cut him off and yell.
He gives me a look like I'm crazy then shakes his head and mumbles.
"Ya sure" he starts to walk away.
"No wait I can prove it!"I shout. He turns around. I pull out a picture from my purse. It's a picture of Stefan and Damon, babies. Damon 5 years and Stefan almost 2 months.
"Where did you get that?" Damon asked, staring at the picture in disbelief. He flips the picture over. Stefan and Damon 1848. Damon was 5 and Stefan a newborn.
"What.No. This can't be possible. Where were you all this time?"

"I'll explain at your house. There's a lot."

"Hey steph" Damon's on the phone with Stefan. "It's seems Dads a bigger lier than we thought.