Kol

Alison's P.O.V
I couldn't sleep last night. I don't know why. I've, I've never felt like this before... Except for. Julius my first love from Paris. Who was killed. By an original. Dammit Ali! Remember why you're here, to be with your brothers and to find the original that killed Julius and kill them. I just have to find that guy. I'm gonna go back to the woods tonight at midnight he probably won't be there but it's worth a shot.

Kol's P.O.V
I couldn't sleep last night. Who is that girl. I've never felt like this before. I feel like I NEED to see her and that it was destiny that we met. As I was watching her in that little contest she was laughing and smiling and... She was so... Beautiful. Believe it or not in my 1,000 years of living she might be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She saw me in the woods and I thought she was human so I tried to compel her to forget what she saw. That's when she sped away. I hope I didn't ruin this. I have decided to go back to the woods at midnight tonight. She probably won't be there but it's a chance.

Alison's P.O.V
For tonight I wore a burgundy lace blouse, dark skinny jeans, adorable black booties and a sexy black leather jacket. I also curled my hair again and put on a little makeup. If he is not there this is gonna be embarrassing as hell. I grabbed my keys and was walking out when Stefan called
"Hey! Where u going sis?"
"Out." I replied I was NOT telling my baby brother that I was going out to see a mystery vampire hottie who may not even be there.
"Where?" He pushed.
"Out okay gosh." I slammed the door behind me and walked to my buggy.

Kol's P.O.V
I put on a blue button down shirt and jeans. I sprayed a little cologne on too. 1-2 sprays that's the limit, otherwise u smell like a douchebag just saying. As I was leaving Klaus asked
"Where are u going Kol?"
"Sorry brother, I'm afraid that's none of your concern."
"I'm afraid our little brother is going on a date." Elijah smirked.
"Aww I take pity on the girl, if it even is a girl." Rebekah added jokingly.
"Who's the girl?" Klaus pressured.
"Okay, okay her name is Alison I think. I saw her hanging out with Elena yesterday and I am gonna try and find her."
"Ew Elena" Rebekah scoffed. I walked out the door to my JEEP and as I was driving my hands were shaking. Wtf.

Alison's P.O.V
I got there and i didn't see anybody.
"Hello? Anybody there?" I asked.
"You didn't see me love?" I jumped and spun around. It was him.
"Oh hey! Ya I um just came here because-"
"Because you felt a connection." He said.
"Uh Ya I guess, like I had to see you."
"Same here."
" my names Alison. Alison Salvatore ." I smiled shyly. What is wrong with me?
"Kol Mikealson" he replied smiling. I then realized he had a English accent. We talked and talked about our family and lives and personalities. It was fun.
The sun was coming up so I decided to go. He walked me to my buggy as I was getting he said " wait Alison, pleasure to meet you he kissed my hand and smirked. Butterflies.
I got in the car and as I was driving everything started falling into place. Accent. Brother Elijah. Sister Rebekah. Mikealson... I stopped the car. He's. An Original.😳