The ball

Allison's P.O.V
I can't sleep. Again. I think and think about this. I love him I think. But if he killed Julius I don't think I can live with that. I want to know so bad but if I know it might hurt. I really like him. Every time I try to be with someone i just remember Julius but with Kol I seem to forget all that. I think I'm just afraid to love.

Kol's P.O.V
Last night was amazing. I'm in love. Turns out she is the sister of the Salvatore brothers. I feel like she understands me in all ways and actually appreciates my cockiness she is also cocky she claims but she is just perfect. It's kinda embarrassing to me because I usually don't express emotion that much. I asked her to be my date at our family's housewarming ball. I can't wait and my siblings can't stop nagging me about it.

Allison's P.O.V
Elena , Caroline, Bonnie, Stefan , Damon, Matt and everyone in the gang went to the mall including me. We were all shopping and the girls started splitting up from the guys. Stefan and Damon were hesitant to leaving Elena. Ugh I don't know why she has such a hold on them. Anyway I insisted I could definitely protect her and they obliged.
"So, find anyone you like yet here in mystic falls?" Elena asked.
"Well, there is one guy, but, I'm not sure and I'm kinda confused." I told them everything and made them swear not to tell ANYBODY. Including my brothers knowing they aren't that tight with the originals.
"What! Kol tried to kill me and Jeremy!" Elena said worriedly .
"Relax Elena, just let her like him, if he does anything Ali will take care of it" said Bonnie. All the girls picked out a dress for the ball but Caroline couldn't find one. "I'll just find one at home" she insisted.
I picked out a awesome dress. It was a gorgeous red color, had a heart shaped neckline and silver rhinestones decorated the top. It went down to my ankles, tight at the top and waist then flowed on the bottom. As I got ready I put my hair half up half down then curled the down part. I put on pretty makeup, my dress, my silver Jimmy Choos. Then we all left for the ball.

Kol's P.O.V
I waited and waited till she finally came. She walked in the door and everyone gasped. She was stunning and my jaw dropped down to my feet. Rebekah laughed and said "close your mouth Kol you don't wanna catch flies."
"You- you look Beautiful" I blurted. I kissed her hand.
She looked a little uncomfortable when she walked in but when she saw me she said I was handsome and insisted we dance. I took her to the dance floor and swept her away, well she swept me away.😊 Everyone was dancing and at the end of the dance I dipped Allison and i just went for it. I kissed her.

Allison's P.O.V
He kissed me! He kissed me he kissed me he kissed me! It felt like 1000 butterflies were racing in my stomach and sparks flew. Our lips fit perfectly. We let go of the kiss and I stood back up. We were both out breath from dancing but we did win best dancers of the night. I glanced at the girls and they smiled and gave me thumbs up I told them they looked beautiful especially Caroline. She said she got the dress from Klaus. Ooh.

Kol's P.O.V
Alison and I decided to take a walk we linked arms. We were all blushy but her face turned serious and she said "Kol. Where were you 80 years ago?"

"I'm afraid I was locked in a box love. "

She looked relieved. "In that case." She said. She locked lips with mine and we were together under the stars.