The Library (Imagine)

Y/n had always caught Louis's eye. Whenever they were in a class together, when she was walking to the bus after school, even if he happened to walk into the same library that Y/n liked to go to. Or maybe went to the library on purpose. 

He always loved looking at her. He loved how she dressed, even if she was just wearing comfy clothes. He loved how her y/e/c eyes sparkled even if it was dark out. He loved how confident she was all the time, not caring about what other people might say to her. He just thought she was perfect. That's when he made a crazy decision that could either end in disaster, or could change his life. 

Today was the day that Louis would drop by at the library and talk to Y/n. 

After he had heard Y/n mention that she was going to be at the library for a few hours after school studying, he knew this could be his shot to possibly have a chance with her. 

Louis knew that practically every boy in the grade had eyes for her, which made it even harder. He finally managed to get that thought out of his head as he started walking out the door into the cool, october air. 

He started walking his way towards the local library, which was only a few blocks from his house. It was about 4:30 pm in London, so it wasn't too cold. He still wore his favorite Carhartt sweatshirt though, just to be safe. 

^^Louis's outfit^^

^^Louis's outfit^^

He started to calm his nerves when he heard the very soft crunching of leaves underneath his feet. It reminded him of the good old days. 

When he was younger he used to walk on a trail with his grandfather, and they would always go down to the silver gate at the end of the path. Louis sometimes either tried to climb it, to which his grandfather would reply with "Now, now. We don't want to disturb the neighbors now do we? It could wake up......Bigfoot!!" Louis was scared of Bigfoot at the time, so he would immediately climb off the gate and start running towards the house. He loved those days, and he wished that they lasted forever. 

He suddenly realized where he was, and his nerves immediately came back. His hands were sweaty as he reached for the door-knob and opened it, revealing rows and rows of shelves, all lined with books. He had only been in this library a few times. Once to actually study, and a few other times just to admire how gorgeous Y/n was. 

He looked around, hoping he wasn't too late, and then spotted Y/n sitting, hunched over a book and a pile of papers. 

Louis walked up to her, fidgeting with his fingers on the way. He somehow managed to trip over a chair, but quickly regained his balance. This startled Y/n, and she looked up from her work, making eye-contact, which sent butterflies through her stomach. 

She hadn't told anyone about this, but she had a huge crush on Louis. She had caught him staring a few times while she was at the library, so she just thought that he had come to stare some more.