The Park (Imagine)

It had been a week after their break-up, but Y/n couldn't stop thinking about Louis. His gorgeous face, his fluffy hair, and his super soft, pink lips. So kissable, she missed it all so much. 

They didn't want to break-up. But they knew that it was for the best. Louis would be leaving soon to start filming Enola Holmes, with amazing actress Millie Bobby Brown. I had a feeling something would happen between them, whether we were dating or not. That's why I decided to end it so that I didn't have to go through yet another heart-break. 

Louis - Loulou 

Y/n - Y/n   

Loulou 

Heyyyyyy                                                                                                                                                                                  

Y/n

Hey Lou

Loulou

Can we possibly meet up?

Y/n

Sure, how about the park?

Loulou

Ok! Sounds good

I started getting ready and then headed out the door. My parents weren't home, so I didn't have to worry about telling them where I was going. 

I didn't need a taxi because I lived quite close to the park, so I just walked. I got there and didn't see Louis anywhere, so I just climbed up on the monkey bars and sat on top of them. 

Yes, I am 15 and still climbing on monkey bars like a 8 year-old, so what?

I see Louis walking around the park, probably looking for me. I stay quiet for a few minutes and then shout 'Louis!' to him. He looks around a few more times and then finally spots me on the monkey bars. 

"Hey," I say, and he starts smiling. 

"Hey. Why are you up there?" He asks with a chuckle, and I laugh at him. 

"I can be up here if I want to," I say with a smirk, and he laughs at me again. 

"So I'm gonna have to climb up there too then?" He asks, already starting to climb up. 

"Yup, I guess so," I say, and move over so he has some space. We were still friends, so we were a little flirty with each other, even though we already ended our actual relationship. 

"So I'm leaving in a few days," Louis starts. 

"Don't remind me," I say, sounding upset. I would miss him a lot, I already knew.

"I'm sorry," Louis says to me, knowing that he made me upset. 

"It's ok, I'm just going to miss you a lot." I say, and he grabs my hand and holds it in him. I look over at him and he looks at me. I stared right into his eyes, and got lost in his gorgeously brown eyes. I started leaning in, but I knew it was wrong to. 

I looked away and leaned back, making it a little awkward. 

"I know why you did that," Louis said, and I nodded. I felt bad, because I knew he wanted that too, but we couldn't go back into a relationship. 

"I'm sorry," I say, looked back at him, and he looked at me with a look of concern. 

"Look, I know you want this, and I do to, so I was wondering if you wanted to maybe get back together? I know I will be leaving soon, and it's totally fine if you don't want to, but I know that we both want this." He says and grabs my hand again. 

"I would love to, I'm just nervous about you being with Millie. I totally trust you, but still." I say, feeling embarrassed about my jealousy with him being with other girls. 

"It's ok, I totally understand. But is that a yes?" Louis asks, looking back at me. 

"Yeah," I say, and start leaning in a little bit. He leans in to and we soon close the gap between us. 

His lips were so soft, and he was a way better kisser than you ever remembered. You were just happy that you could enjoy it again. 

This one kiss turned into a make-out session, but then you realized that you were in a park, sitting on the monkey bars, and some people might be watching you guys. It was pretty late at night, but still, you didn't want to risk it. You pulled away soon after. 

"We can't do this here, we're in a park." I tell him, and he nods, jumping off. He held out his hand and I grabbed it and he helped me down, holding onto my waist. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips, and then hugged me. 

"I'm glad we did that," Louis said, and I nodded, "Me too."

He walked me home and then gave me another kiss on the forehead. 

"Goodnight love," He said, and then watched as I closed the door to my apartment. 

"Goodnight Lou," I say, just as the door shut. 

I knew that this would be hard to work out, but I trust him with all my heart, and I can't wait to see where this relationship takes us. 

This wasn't a super good chapter, I know, but I still hope you guys like it.