The Ballpark (Imagine)(Part one)

Y/n's Pov

It's been two months since he went to start filming Enola Holmes. I miss him so much, and I just wish that he could come home. 

"Y/n!! You're gonna be late for school!! Hurry up!" my mother yelled from in the kitchen. 

I groaned. I didn't feel like going to school. I have a test and I have a class with my least favorite person, Enemy #1. 

I had always been the bullies' target, but I'm not 100% sure why. I'm not rude, but I'm also not rich like the rest of my classmates. In fact, I'm not even sure why my parents are paying for me to go to a private school anyways. Oh well. 

I rolled out of bed and got changed. I walked into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and did my business. I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. 

"Y/n, you don't have time to sit here and eat, grab a granola bar, and get in the car." my mother said while helping my younger brother, Ethan. 

"Ok," I mumbled. 

"Oh, and don't forget, Ethan has a baseball game tonight, so you have to be there." 

"But-"

"No excuses," my mother said in that don't-keep-talking-or-else look. "7 o'clock."

"Fine." I say, grabbing a granola bar and heading out towards the car. 

Don't get me wrong, I love Ethan and all, but their baseball games aren't all that good. He's 11, and he's probably the best on the team, but his other teammates, well, lets just say they're all swing-and-a-miss. 

I got in, and we drove off. 

~~~

"So, have you talked to Louis yet??" Avery asked me during 4th period. 

"We facetimed a few nights ago, but other than that, I haven't really talked to him. And usually he's the one that tries to call me." I say, but the more I think about it, the more I worry. I never planned on having our relationship end, but I guess not all relationships work out, especially with someone who is many miles away from you, filming a movie with another girl. 

"Don't be too worried, if he cheats, then he'll be missing out." My friend Teagan says, giving me a smile. 

"Yeah, I know." I say with a little uncertain laugh. 

"Hey, Ethan has a game tonight, and I'm being forced to come, so can you guys maybe come with me?" I ask, knowing that they both will probably say no. 

Avery and Teagan shake their heads no. "Sorry, we can't, I have a funeral to go to and Teagan has a football game to go to."

"Oh, that's ok, I was kind of thinking that you guys would say no anyways." I say, a little embarrassed. 

"Sorry Y/n," Teagan says, thinking of something. "Maybe tonight's game will be special."

"Like what? My brothers teammates hit a homerun, or someone actually gets on third base. Yeah, I don't think so." I say, with a slight laugh. 

"I guess you'll have to wait and see." Avery says, smirking. 

I'm starting to think that they know something that I don't....

A/N Hey y'all! So this is part one of my ballpark imagine. Hope you guys liked it! 

P.S, If you want, you can follow me on instagram for my Louis fp @l0uispartidge_ :)