𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕?

Lorelai woke up seeing a still sleeping Daniel and she smiled. She had spent the night, seeing as it would have been late for her to go back to her apartment. She laid there, watching him sleep till he started to feel the sunlight on his face.

He rubbed his eyes with his left hand as the other was wrapped around her.

He then looked down, "Hey."

"Hey," she smiled.

He then thought and furrowed his eyebrows, "Aren't you supposed to be at Quantico already?"

"I haven't been called in yet," she shrugged, "And you don't have to worry about clothes because I used your student ID to get into the laundry room, while you fell asleep during the first 30 minutes of Love Actually."

"You washed your outfit?" he asked.

She nodded, "And everything in my grab bag so I am ready to go whenever they-"

Her phone then vibrated.

"-Call me. Looks like now is the time," she said getting up to look at her phone.

New Case-JJ.

Daniel sighed, "Now the bed is cold."

"I'll be back," she smiled, grabbing her bag to go change. She came back to put her shoes on which Daniel was already holding.

He handed them to her, "Here you go."

"Thank you," she put them on, "Well I have to go now."

The two hugged as he kissed the top of her head.

"Be safe," he said letting her go.

She nodded, "Always."

******

When Lorelai got to Quantico, Spencer was waiting at her desk.

"Hey," she said putting her bag down and settling in.

Spencer gave her a blank stare, "I called your home phone four times, why didn't you answer?"

"Probably because I wasn't home," she answered, walking to the break area to get coffee with Spencer right behind her.

Spencer rolled his eyes, "I was worried, but then JJ said you responded to the text. So I just waited for you."

"Well, I'm sorry," she continued as she grabbed the mug filled with coffee making their way to the conference room.

Everyone sat down as JJ walked in ready to present the case.

"Missing child in Wellington, Delaware," She handed out the files, "11-year-old Billie Copeland was last seen on the playground at 4:30 yesterday afternoon."

Hotch furrowed his eyebrows, "That's...20 hours ago. Child abduction response plan says we get notified immediately. What happened?"

"There's reason to believe she was with her father. Her cell phone shows a call to him around the time of the disappearance," JJ explained.

Gideon nodded understanding, "So they've since ruled him out?"

"He called the mother about an hour ago," JJ stated.

Gideon shrugged, "That doesn't mean he isn't involved."

"He's on his way to the family home, so you can talk to him there," JJ told him, "But the local police are now considering this a stranger abduction."

Morgan shook his head in disbelief, "20 hours late?"

"Long-term stranger abductions of children Billie's age are rare," Spencer explained, "They represent only half of one percent of all missing cases per year."