𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗

Warning: mentions of drugs, death, sexual assault

******

Lorelai had walked down the hall of the dormitory to room 13 with 2 bags and coffee in the cupholder. She knocked on the door as Dan whipped the door open with a smile then looked down at what she was holding.

" Oh no," Daniel sighed.

She raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"I got you the same thing," he points to his desk letting her come in.

Lorelai looked over and saw 2 coffees and donuts.

"Ha, I got croissants," she said with a smile.

He let out a laugh, "Croissants? You never get those."

"I was in the mood for it," she smiles again, setting it down.

"But you like sweets," he continued.

She nodded, "That's why my croissant is chocolate, but this just means one thing."

"What?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You know me," She smiled, walking over to hug him.

He hugged her with a smile, "So, I needed to talk to you about something."

"What?" She slightly let go.

He shook his head, "It's nothing bad. I...just want you...Well I've been talking to my parents."

"About me?" She pointed to herself.

Daniel nods, "So I was wondering if you would want to maybe meet them?"

"Meet them? Yeah! Of course," she beamed.

He returned the smile, "Is Friday at 9 good?"

"We'll have to see, I hope-"

Her phone rang.

"Agent Da Luca," she responded to the call.

"Hey, Rory. It's JJ. We have a new case. Briefing in 30 minutes."

"Okay, I'll be there soon, Thanks J," She hung up and sighed, "I have to go."

Daniel raised an eyebrow, "J?"

"Oh, you know, my girlfriend Jennifer Jareau. JJ," She laughed.

"So you have a boyfriend and a girlfriend? I didn't know I was dating such a player," he jokes along.

Lorelai nodded as she shrugged, "What can I say? The heart wants what the heart wants."

She then went to hug him again as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

"So, do you want the croissants or the-"

"I want the donuts," She cut him off.

He laughed letting her go, "I knew you were gonna say that."

******

As Lorelai arrived at her destination, she and the rest of the team members filled the meeting room

They sat around the table when Hotch and JJ presented the case with a recorded video.

"A state trooper took this before the paramedics showed up. He's unconscious, has 4 broken bones," the detective said, "He's going to be in the hospital for a month."

The man then slams his fist on the table, "I didn't hurt my son!"

"Do you remember the tire iron from the trunk?" The detective asked.