𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

Lorelai walks into the BAU with a coffee tray of seven for all her team members all labeled with their names for each of them. Spencer spots her from his desk and walks over to her to help.

"Thanks," she said as he grabbed the tray from her.

He looked at the one in his hands and smiled, "You labeled them?"

She nodded, "Well, cause I know you love a cup of diabetes in the morning and I brought different coffee creamers cause I didn't know if everyone liked hazelnut or french vanilla."

He smiled and nodded as he set the tray on his desk to grab his coffee and hand Morgan his.

Morgan smiled, "Thanks," he looked at Spencer and smirked, "Rory."

Spencer looked at him with a glare and Lorelai laughed, "I'm gonna go give this to Hotch, there are creamers in my bag."

Morgan nodded rolling his chair to Lorelai's desk as he still got the same glare from Spencer.

He then still felt the glare and looked up at Spencer, "What?"

"I call her Rory," he explained implying that he is the only one to call her that.

Morgan nodded, "Yeah, and?"

Spencer rolled his eyes, "I'm gonna go give this to Garcia."

Morgan laughed to himself because he knew that it annoyed Spencer

Once they were done they walked back to their desk and started to read files that were left there. Spencer kept playing this ongoing game of chess between him and Gideon.

Spencer moved one of the pieces and from behind him came Gideon.

"Checkmate in three moves," he told Spencer.

Spencer looked confused, "What?"

"Spencer, right there," said Lorelai pointing at the three.

Spencer still looked down at the game confused as she smiled and shook her head looking back down to her paperwork.

"You know you'll beat him when you start learning," Morgan told Spencer.

Spencer then gave that same confused look to Morgan, "Learning what?"

"To think outside the box," he replied, focusing his attention back on his paperwork.

Spencer shook his head as Lorelai laughed.

Elle Greenway came out of an office walking towards the three, "Question for you?"

Morgan looked at her, "Shoot."

"The footpath killer, why did he stutter?" she asked.

Morgan shakes his head, "come on Elle, we've asked him and he won't say. He wants us to figure it out."

"Okay, well I'm up for the challenge," nodded Elle.

In walked agent Jennifer Jareau, or as everyone liked to call her JJ, with files, "Good, because these got to you."

She puts the files down on Elle's desk, "Special Agent Jennifer Jareau, JJ if you'd like."

Elle shakes her hand, "Elle-"

"Greenway--highest number of solved cases in Seattle three years running," said JJ already knowing her background, "Specialty in sex offender cases."

Elle nods, "Not bad."

"Well, I'm the unit liaison. My specialty is untangling bureaucratic knots. You'll probably be talking to me a lot," JJ said before walking away.

"JJ, I got you coffee," Lorelai said holding it up as the blonde walked right by her.