NEWS!!!!

Hello readers,

    I am here to share some pretty exciting news with you all. I am elated to tell you that we have completed the writing of The Only Exception. Yay!!!

   You're probably thinking why has it taken this long? Well, to answer that because I felt I was taking too long to update you with a new chapter that I have decided to make the chapters longer. Then I also have to add an update to the layout of the book. Due to the fact that the chapters are going to be longer, we have decided to go with breaking up the chapters (episodes) into parts. For example, the next chapter is chapter 16. Instead of giving you the entirety of the chapter, although you may want it, we are giving you Chapter 16 part 1-? I say "?" because we are still marking all the parts to chapter 16 alone, but all the chapters are coming.

   Another thing I wanted to add is we will be uploading chapter 16 on Monday, April 10th, 2023. We are unsure about what time it will be uploaded, but just be on the lookout. We will also be releasing parts each day, but with the same predicament of not knowing what time. That being said, I've seen the demographics of this book and know that I do have readers that are from other countries. So what I mean by Monday, April 10th, might be Tuesday, April 11th depending on where you live. I live in the US. So all North and South American readers will get it on Monday. If you're in Europe or Australia you're looking at Tuesday.

   Also on the topic of readers. You. Yes, you. You have been absolutely wonderful. Never in my wildest dreams would I ever think of having a book on a platform like this with over 27.6k reads. That is all because of you! Thank you! I really mean it! It's funny because I started writing this for fun and I only showed 3 of my friends. It's because of them that you have had the opportunity to also read this. I also want to thank you for loving Lorelai Da Luca as much as I have adored writing and creating her. I truly enjoy all your comments and jokes. I do have favorites that I always go back to.

    Then one last thing, at the end of Chapter 16 part 1, would you please comment if you enjoy that layout more? That would be greatly appreciated, and don't worry I'll remind you with my small author's note at the end.

Thank you, giving you all my love,

       -Rory