Chapter 5: Journey and zabuza

Teams 7 and 8 are seen walking down the road with their client. Tazuna would usually be making remarks about them but after what happen with naruto he is not taking any chances. Sakura being sakura decided to ask naruto a question.
"Hey naruto what happened to you" sakura asked.
"What happened to me does not concern you sakura." Naruto said
"If you tell me what happened I might go on a date with you" sakura said knowing he wouldn't pass up the chance to go on a date with her. Or so she thought.
"Not happening you pink hair whore." Naruto said which surprised everyone considering they thought he had a crush on her. Which also got hinata little happy that naruto turned down sakura. Maybe just maybe she has a chance with him.
Sakura getting mad at the insult and the fact he wont tell her what happened to him.
"NARUTO YOU IDIOT YOU BETTER TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU OR I WILL BEAT YOU" the pink hair banshee shrieked. Which caused everyone to cover their ears.
"Not happening" naruto said calmly. Which pissed her off more and ran up to him and punched him in the face. Which if it was the naruto she new would have sent him flying but this naruto was far stronger. So when her punch connected instead of being sent flying her hand broke on contact with his face. She cried out in pain with tears falling from her eyes. Naruto just stood there not caring what happened to the bitch. Kakashi was shocked when he saw this. He checked sakuras hand and was surprised at it. Her bones were practically dust it will need a healer when they get back.
"Well sakura your hand will be find but when we get back you will need a doctor." Kakashi said.
Sakura nodded
"Kakashi-sensei isn't naruto going to get in trouble for braking my hand?" Sakura asked.
That question got naruto's team mad.
"He is not going to get in trouble" kurenai said. Which startled naruto abit still not used to anyone defending  him.
"BUT HE BROKE MY HAND" sakura yelled
"You hit him and your hand broke on contact it was your fault not his so dont try and blame him" kurenai said.
Which got her to shut up.
They continued walking when team eight and Kakashi spotted a puddle. They all looked at each other and thought the same thing.
A puddle in the middle of a dry road when it hasn't rain in weems idiots.
With that their sensei's nodded.
When they passed the puddle 2 figures popped out and "killed" kakashi and kurenai. Team 7 was shocked and was frozen with fear. Team eight jumped into action shino and hinata attacked one opponent while naruto took the other.
With shino and hinata
"Well 2 brats think they can beat me let's see." Their opponent said.(forgot his name) shino sent his bugs at him while hinata did hand signs. While she was doing this shinos bugs were distracting the opponent. When hinata was done with the  hand signs she yelled water dragon jutsu. The jutsu rose up from the puddles. He didn't notice but when he did the dragon hit him and was knocked out. They looked towards naruto to see if he needed any help but they saw naruto just standing there without a scratch and his opponent on the ground all bloody.
Kakashi and kurenai came out of hiding. Kurenai was proud of her students while Kakashi was disappointed about his. They walked up to the brother that was still alive(heres a hint it ain't naruto's opponent) they tied him up and used waking salts to wake him up. When he woke up he didn't see his brother but saw the people he killed and the ones who took him down.
"Who sent you"kakashi said.
"I wont tell you" he said
"Fine let's do it the..." Kakashi said before naruto walked up to the prisoner and placed a hand on his head. Everyone was confused naruto opened his eye and said "he was hired by gato. But he works for zabuza and his apprentice." Naruto said
"How do you know that naruto" kakashi asked
"I looked inside his memories" he replied before killing the prisoner.
With that they headed off after answers from tazuna. They crossed a river with a boat. When they got on land they started to walk again.
They were a mile away from tazunas house when most came rolling in.
"Kakashi of the sharingan" a figure said
"And kurenai genjutsu mistress of kohana."
Naruto walked up and said
"Zabuza demon of the mist this will be fun" naruto said

Chapter 5 done how do you like it? Have a good day and I DO NOT OWN NARUTO AT ALL