Chapter 2: Meet your teams

Everyone was coming into the classroom excited to get their team today. The only ones who weren't were Sauske; Shikamaru,Shino, and Naruto. This is because Sauske feels like a team will hold him back, Shikamaru because he is asleep, Shino because he doesn't show any emotions, and Naruto because if his life he is thinking they will turn on him the first chance they get. Hinata is hoping to be on a team with Naruto while every other girl is hoping to be with Sauske.
Hokages office
Well what do you think of your team's kakashi, kureni and asuma.
I like them but may I ask why are you placing Naruto with kureni I asked for him to be on my team. Kakashi asked
Well kakashi I placed Naruto with kureni and her team to help Naruto.
The hokage said.
What do you mean lord hokage asked kureni
The Naruto everyone knows is fake Naruto is cold and doesn't trust anyone but me but by placing him with kureni and her team I am hoping that will change.
What do you mean by that
Naruto has lived a life full of pain he trained himself to the ground everyday when he entered the academy he put on a mask of happiness but really I have never seen him show any kind of emotion except anger.
And what do you think putting him with me will do?
Well you hold no ill will towards the boy and won't show favorites. Shino will remain impassive but he will try to become friends with him. And hinata has feelings towards him and might be able to get him to trust again. Now kakashi I know you will try to say you can do that to but you can't yes your see the him has human your team will turn on him.
No the wouldn't...
Let me explain Sakura will do anything sasuke says and do anything to protect him and Sasuke only wants power and will try and kill naruto for it.
I see is there anything I should know about him
Yes if he says he already knows something you try to teach him which might be all of it then he does.
Then why put him on a team
I already told you
Oh...
You better get going before your late.

Academy...
Naruto is scanning the room to see who he might get has a team he is thinking he will get Sasuke and Sakura he is also thinking how long will it be until he kills them both for annoying him. He was taken out of his thoughts when Sasuke walked up to him.
What's with you dobe you been quiet
It does not concern you uchia.
NARUTO YOU IDIOT IF SASUKE ASKS YOU A QUESTION YOU ANSWER.
Sakura it is my business so stay out of it now uchia I suggest you go back to your corner and brood
Fine
Alright class settle down I will now announce teams team 1(not important)
Team 7 Sakura,Sasuke and kiba.
Team 8 Shino, Hinata and Naruto
Team 9 still active
Team 10 ino chouji Shikamaru
Now have a 1 hour lunch break
Hinata walks up to Shino and asks if he wanted to have lunch together he agreed then they asks Naruto
Naruto would you like to have lunch with us to get to know each other. Hinata stuttered( not writing her stutter tried it once it got annoying really fast)
Sure
Naruto may I ask you a question asked Shino
I guess
Why do you hide behind a henge and gen-jutsu
I have been wondering that to Naruto
I do it to hide my true self
Why
Because I don't trust anyone besides from the hokage because of my life.
Why
Because my whole life I have either been tortured or beaten and I saw people I thought of has family kill 2 out of the 3 people to care about me and want to know how I know the cared for me it's because they died protecting me.
We aren't like that
Maybe maybe not but I still do not trust
Is there anything we can do to earn your trust
Yeah drop the subject please
Ok

Hour later...
Team 8 come with me kureni said
Training ground 8...
Hello I am kureni yuhi we will start with introductions I will go first my name is kureni yuhi my likes are my friends and gardening my dislikes are perverts ,rapists, people who think women can't be as powerful as men my hobbies are hanging out with my friends gardening training and my dream is to prove men wrong. Your next Shino
My name is Shino my likes are bugs and my friends my dislikes are people who kill bugs without reason my hobbies are studying bugs and finding new speices of bugs.
Your next Hinata
My name is Hinata Hyuga my likes are gardening and cinnamon rolls and *looks at Naruto and blush* my dislikes are the cage bird seal people who think they are better then everyone just cause their name my dreams are to unite my clan and marry someone and have a family.
Your next Naruto but first drop the henge and gen-jutsu
Okay
Wow I thought you would argue
Its pointless you all will see it at some point
Kai
After a puff a smoke everyone couldn't help but jaw drop there in naruto's place was a kid 5'5 and was pure muscle he has scars on his arms that they can see and scars on his face with his headbend on his belt he was wearing a black shirt with green cargo pants. With a sword strapped to his back. If you looked into his eye you can tell he is battle hardened. His hair was short and looked like an army hair cut. You could feel his power coming off of him in waves.
Woah we I did not expect that. They all said at the same time while hinata has a blush on her face
There now I will start with my introduction my name is Naruto Uzumaki I like the hokage and visiting the graves of the people who died to protect me. My dislikes are everything and everyone one in the village besides from who I told you I also hate fangirls my hobbies are training hanging out with the old man aka the hokage and visiting my sister figure and farther figure at their graves. My dream used to be me being hokage but that changed now it's to live a normal live without anyone trying to kill me.
They we're all speechless so Hinata spoke up
Naruto why do you hate everyone and thing in the village
Because of these Hinata Naruto lifted up his shirt and showed everyone his scars
They call me a demon but they are the true demons.
They all lost their lunch at the sight of his scars.
Why would they do this
Since I don't care if you know or not what do you know of the kyuubi.
That it was killed by the forth
You see that is a lie the forth did defeat it but did not kill it
You mean it's still out there
Hinata asked afraid
Naruto are you sure you want to tell them.
Yes what I am about to tell you is a s class seceret and if you tell anyone of the younger generation you will be executed. Got it
Yes
The forth could not kill the kyuubi so he did the best next thing he sealed it inside of a new born baby and the only baby that was born was me.
You have it sealed inside of you
Yes what do you think of me
You are still Naruto I can tell the difference between a kunai and it's scroll
Your situation is the same as me and my bugs they live inside of me but they are not me.
Thank you
We'll meet back here tomorrow at 7
With that she disappeared.

Chapter 2 is done what u think plz comment down below I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING FROM THE NARUTO VERSE with that said plz comment down below on what u think and have a good day.