Chapter 3: Why?

I am going to change naruto's blind eye that eye now has been gouged out and he where's a eye patch over that eye so that what he looks like. And hinata lives with kureni because her clan banished her for being weak .but kept her last name

Hinata was sad because her crush had lived such a life he did she couldn't help but glare at some of the villagers they were all confused why they were getting glared at. She was also sad that he is cold she hopes she will get him to open up. Her and kureni were currently heading to the training ground. So kureni can test their skills.
Hinata only hopes this end well...

Shino was highly confuse with his teammate Naruto. His bugs keep telling him to not piss him off but he can only wonder why. While he doesn't outwardly show it he is mad at the villagers for what they did to him. He asked his farther why he did nothing to help him and his reply was "we tried to adopt him but the civilian council and elders wouldn't let him be adopted." He understands but couldn't help still being mad at some of his clan. He to is on the way to the training ground and like the other 2 he could only hope it went well with naruto.

Naruto was PISSED he came back to his apartment to eight people there waiting to beat him. He dealt with them when they tried to hit him. Then when he woke up got dressed he found even more people outside after dealing with them he headed towards the training ground. He had people following him waiting for him to be alone so the could either beat him or torture him. When he got there he saw no one else there so now he had to deal with the villagers and a couple ninja. Great just what I need Naruto thinks.
What the hell do you want you assholes.
WE CAME TO KILL YOU DEMON They all yelled out in agreement.
Well since I am a ninja now I can defend myself so bring it on so I can get on with my day.
With that said they charged him Naruto was gonna be here for a while...
Shino, Hinata and kureni all got to the training ground at the same time. When they looked they saw Naruto fighting off the villagers and some ninja they all went to help him. They got to his side.
What here to help them kureni, hinata, Shino the villagers all stopped knowing that their about to get help to kill the demon... Or so they thought
No we are here to help you Naruto all three said at the same time.
WHAT!!! yelled the villagers and Naruto at the same time wondering why people would help him.
Don't you know what that thing is he is a demon. The crowd cheered in agreement. While Naruto was wondering why they would help him.
WE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HE IS HE IS NARUTO UZAMAKI NINJA OF THE LEAF. the three yelled out while  that wouldn't have been surprising it was because Shino yelled to showing his anger. With that said the crowd attacked them. And the four of them held them off while Shino and hinata were just knocking them out Naruto and kureni were killing them. With that they all heard a loud voice boom.
ENOUGH!!! The hokage screamed
What is going on here.
The demon *thud* his body hit the ground remember the law is still in effect.
We were going to purge this village of Naruto uzamaki when he fought back and then he corrupted these 3 into helping them.
I see Naruto is that happen the hokage asked knowing some of that happened.
Some of it they attacked me then these 3 jumped in and helped fight them.
I see anbu take the rest if the crowd away.
WHAT WE DID NOTHING YOU SHOULD TAKE AWAY THAT BOY
Screamed the villagers.
You attacked 4 leaf shinobi
With that said everyone left leaving team eight with Naruto head down.
Why?
Why what naruto asked kureni
Yeah Naruto what do you mean why asked hinata.
Why would you help me risk your life for me
Because Naruto you are a good person and don't deserve the treatment said shino
You are my student Naruto I will give my life to protect you
You are the one of the best people I know Naruto and the way the village treats you its not right.
Thank you what happened next surprised everyone including the hokage who was watching with his crystal ball. Naruto gave them a genuine smile and hugged them.
I hope we can be friends but I can only warn you that I may not know how to be a good friend. They were all surprised Naruto was asking to be friends they all could tell that Naruto was trying not to get his hopes up.
Of course we can be friends Naruto
That would be acceptable
While I already thought of you has a friend.
Naruto couldn't handle it anymore after all the stress of today he passed out.
Well Hinata he stole what you normally do. Kureni laughs when Hinata blushed and poked her fingers together.
Sensi I believe that he passed out because of all the stress he was put under today.
I believe you are right
Sensi do you think he will return my feelings for him one day.
Maybe Hinata your a good person but don't expect it to happen over night
I know.
Then something happened that got all them to laugh Naruto started snoring and curled up into a ball
This was a start of something new

Chapter 3 is done hope you enjoy comment down below if you have any ideas have a good day and I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING FROM NARUTO and again have a good day