Chapter 1: Pain

Naruto Uzumaki has live a life full of pain and suffering he has been beaten and tortured all his life for something that wasn't his fault. He wasn't able to have a childhood thanks to the villagers. He was forced to grow up and train to stay alive. He was kicked out of the orphanage at 3 and lived on the streets for 2 years until the hokage found him and gave him a apartment and allowance every week for food. He also is the most powerful being in the world he is stronger than every dragon,demon,God combined. He was actually a general for all their armies when he was five time traveled different there 1 day here was 10 years over there he spent 20 years with each army so he has 60 years of experience with him. Only the hokage knows the real him because he is the only one Naruto trusts.
He looked at himself in the mirror he was getting ready for the academy.
He has scars all over is torso from the beatings and torture he had gone through. He also has a couple on his face 3 going down the side of his face(dragon wars) one across his left eye making him blind in that eye(God wars) and one going down the right side of his face(demon wars). But there is one scar he hates out of everyone of his scars. And that is the word demon that is carved into his chest. He put on his gen-jutsu that makes him look like canon Naruto. He put on his horrible 'kill me now' orange jumpsuit. It is a part of his mask of idiotical mask that smiles all the time. He is not like that he is cold doesn't trust anyone besides from the hokage.
He made his way out of his apartment and put a seal on it to protect him from any assassination attempts. He got the usual cold and hateful glares but didn't pay them no need. Today was the genin exams and he was going to show a bit of his true self.
When he got to the academy he got to class and saw people already there. He saw Hinata Hyuga she has a crush on him but like the rest of everyone else in the village he hates her she has never done anything to him before but after his life he ain't taking anymore chances in trust. He also shikamaru nara and chouji(what ever the hell his last name is and same with shino so I will skip his last.) And finally Sauske uchia a person every male in class hates for his arrogant attitude and surpiorety complex. He took a seat in the back of class which got surprised looks from everyone. He just waited patiently for everyone to come and sit down. Once they did iruka and mizuki came in.
Morning class today is graduation day first we will do a written portion than taijutsu than the three jutsus we taught you than finally ninjutsu please start.
With that said the class got to work when the time ran out mizuki collected the papers to grade them.
Next is taijutsu
Naruto saw the hokage and nodded at him and got a nod in return.
First match Sakura vs ino please step forward
Everyone knew not to get their hopes up they were both weak. And just as they thought it ended in a tie.
Next match...
Just going to skip them
Well done Hinata last but not least Naruto and Sasuke please step forward
Once the got on Sasuke with his arrogant attitude said give up dobe you know you can't beat me expecting a reply he was surprised when Naruto just stood there staring at him with cold eyes. Uchia I suggest you don't say things like that to me
Start iruka yelled
Sasuke waisting no time and charged at Naruto who just stood there. Sasuke threw a left kick to naruto's face and was surprised to have it blocked. Then something happen no one was expecting Naruto punch Sauske in the face and knocked him out. Naruto just walked off the mat with out a work which again surprised everyone expecting him to cheer he won. Making everyone wonder what was happening today.
Getting out of his shock iruka said let's do the three jutsus now oh and someone wake up Sasuke.
Everyone did as there told. (I am going to skip the rest of test and make everyone pass) when everyone left Naruto went to the hokage monument. Next week is team selections and he just hope the hokage knows what he is doing.

Yo so this is my first Naruto fanfiction what you think comment down below on what team he should be on he is talented in all aspects of a ninja so plz confirm.
I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING FROM NARUTO!!!! with that said have a good time and bye