21

Tyrese POV

I walk into the compound the next day and walk upstairs to klaus room.
Well our room but at the rate we're going it's his room.

I walk in and find him sleeping.
I smile and walk over and sit down on the bed.
He look real peaceful with his hand on his growing belly.

I put my hand on top of his and lean down and kiss his forehead.
He stirred a little but still stayed sleep.

Third POV

Klaus starts to wake up and as he do Tyrese speeds out the room not ready to talk just yet.

Klaus opens his eyes and look around while saying "Tyrese?!" He sighs when he gets no answer.

He knows he smells Tyrese but obviously his husband don't want to talk.

He sighs and gets up slowly as he has to because of his belly.

He go and get dressed before walking downstairs.
He walks around looking for his husband.

After a while of searching he pulls out his phone and call Hayley sense Tyrese seems to always be with her.

"Hello?" She answers

"Is Tyrese with you?" Klaus ask her

"No he left early this morning to go see you and talk" she responded.
Klaus then thinks back to this morning.

"He was here" klaus said to himself more than Hayley.
"Huh?" Hayley asked

"Nothing I will see you later little wolf" he said and hung up the phone.

He looks around the place before closing his eyes.

"I know your here Tyrese" he said and open his eyes to see Tyrese walking up to him.

"I know you do" Tyrese said and stop in front of klaus, klaus folds his arms over his belly and glare at Tyrese

"Why are you avoiding me?" He ask and Tyrese sighs.

"I don't mean to I was just so busy with the pack and Hayley and stuff that I wasn't here for the person I love the most" he said and grab klaus hand that has his wedding ring on it.

"Tyrese it hurts to see you with Hayley or to not see you and I'm experiencing this pregnancy alone when you said that you would be by my side and I'm so emotional now it's ridiculous" klaus said and feel himself get worked up.

"I know and I'm sorry but it won't happen no more" he told him

Klaus tilted his head and pull his hand away from Tyrese.
"Are you sure?.....because it seems your so worried about Hayley and her pregnancy and that baby, you know what till your ready to be my husband again and this baby's father then come find me but till then...here" klaus said and hand Tyrese the wedding rings and walk off.

Tyrese POV

I stand there with klaus rings in my hand and frown as a couple of tears fall out my eyes.
I wipe them and shake my head

I walk off and go to Elijah as he wants me to sigh this agreement

"I heard your argument with niklaus" he said as soon as I walk into the room he's in.
I glare at him.
"Shut up Elijah and hand me a damn pen" I said

Elijah rise a eyebrow at me and I huff.
He picks up a pen and throw it at me and it go into my shoulder.
I groan in pain and pull it out and watch as I heal.
"Sigh on the line, do have a good day" he said and walked out.

I walk over to the paper and sigh it and throw the pen down with so much force that the table broke.
I walk away and out the compound.