4

I walk downstairs and see Kol and nik in the living room.
I can sense something might happen so I make me a drink.
I sit down and notice that he is drawing.

I smile at how peaceful he looks and then I look over at Kol who is laid out on the couch.

I hear a door open and see Rebekah come in and Kol jumps up and I know he's about to mess with her.
"Where were you all night?,hope you did better then that human boy Matt" he said and I laugh into my glass.
"Move out of my way Kol before I knock your teeth down your throat" she told him and then look over at us

"Don't start rese and nik" she said and I throw my hands up.
"What did I do?"
"I didn't say anything" me and nik said.
Kol moves away from her and turn his attention to klaus
"I'm bored" he said and klaus looks at him and then back at his drawing "well then have at it" nik said

"Come with me nik it's the least you could do after sticking me in a box for the last century" Kol plead and I laugh
"He's got a point" I say and klaus sighs
"Fine I didn't have enough to drink last night with you trying to kill Rebekah date" he said and got up and I got up to.

"Yes leave this place have enough men rolling around in it" Rebekah yell
"Just like you" Kol said and Rebekah threw her shoe and he move out the way.

"Always messing with people" I say to Kol and he laughs and wrap his arm around me
"That's the point and it's fun" he tell me
I look and see that klaus is irritated and I guess that has to deal with the fact that me and Kol have our arms wrap around each other.

I let go of Kol and walk up to klaus and wrap my arms around him and kiss his cheek.

We walk into the grill and we sit at the bar.

We ordered our drinks when Caroline comes in
"Caroline join us for a drink" nik said and she rolls her eyes and look at us,I tilt my head at her.

"No thank you I would rather die" she said and walked off.

"She sure looks good walking away from you" Kol said and klaus got up and went after her.
"I don't get you two relationship" Kol said looking at me and I shrug and turn back around and drink my whiskey.

Kol walks off to the pool table and talks to some girl.
'Good quiet' I think to myself.
I then see Kol get dagger and I get up and go to help him when I stop and gasped at the pain in my chest and I see my skin turn grey and I fall on the floor and everything go black.

I wake up and see we're in a ally way.
"What's going on?" I ask
"Mother is trying to kill us" nik said to me.
I sigh that's nothing new.

She made us and now she wants to kill us.
"Come on" klaus said and we walk off with Elijah and Kol.

"It's a full moon so of course she does this tonight" I say looking up at the sky.

We walk up and see Esther and Finn standing in a circle

"My sons come forward" she said as we got closer

"Stop this esther so I can kill you and send you back to hell" nik said
I walk closer to the circle and the fire almost get me but Kol and nik pull me back.

"Great we're out here while Finn plays sacrificial lamb" I say glaring at them.
"Shush Tyrese,Finn knows things that you all never could" she said and I wish I could snap her neck right now.

"For years I have watch as you all killed even you Elijah the noble one" she said and I huff.
She talk to much for me.

"NOO SISTERS DONT LEAVE ME!" She yell and the fire get bright and we look and see she and Finn are gone.

"Great we're linked with someone who's suicidal" I say as we stand there.