44

Tyrese POV

I've been informed of everything going on and I add in some details to the others

I let them discuss their plans as I play with the kids.

Miracle and kaleb play with hope and caspian and I watch with the biggest smile on my face.

Klaus walks up to me "we have a plan and I want to tell you it so your not left in the dark" he said and I nod and we walk outside.

"What's going on?" I asked as we sit on the steps outside.

"Rebekah will take Esther deal" he Said and I look at him like he's crazy.
"Why would she do that?" I asked

"To give us a chance now we have Kol on our side and he will place her into a different body that isn't Camille" I know nik has a little crush on his therapist but wouldn't be the first time one of us liked someone else.

"Okay is that why you brought cami here to protect her from Esther?" I asked and he nod "okay and your sure Kol is willing to help?" I asked and he nods again "I give him the diamond to make a dagger that could put me down in return for his help" he explained "why do he even want to make a dagger, you know what dumb question" I shake my head as klaus laughs.

"So we're going back to New Orleans" I said and stand up and he do to "No your staying here" he said and I glare at him "I will not" I said and was about to walk away "I just got you back Tyrese I don't need something happening to you and I need your help to watch Elijah and cami to I know you can do it" he said and kiss me.

We pull away and I huff "fine I will stay here but if I feel something is wrong I will be there and your pretty words and blue eyes and sexy body won't stop me" I kiss him again "if I want to we both know I can stop you with my sexy body" he smirks and turns to walk away but I grab him.

"Let's do something real quick" I said as it's dark outside.

"Tyrese" he starts "Mmhh" I hum as I kiss his neck and let my hands wonder his body.

"You dog" he said as I grab him and speed off somewhere in the woods and push him against the tree.

"I want another baby with you" I said and he stops "I don't know with all of this going on" he shakes his head.

I kiss him a couple of times "please" I say "I will think about it" he said and we start kissing and taking our clothes off.

Funny he thinks I won't try and get him pregnant again.
Now time to work my magic.