48

Tyrese POV

Tyrese POV

Today is Hayley and Jackson wedding and klaus decided that it should be here at the compound.
Am I surprised?, yes and no.

I got dressed and walk downstairs to see workers putting everything up and noticed thAt klaus, Hayley and Jackson along with the kids and Elijah are here.

"What happened?" I asked walking up
"Daddy!" Miracle yells and hug me.
"Hi baby" I kiss her cheek.

"Hi dad" kaleb hugs me and I hug him too.
I see klaus is holding caspian while Hayley has Hope in her arms.

"Finn found the safe house and now it's gone so he knows about the kids" Elijah says.

"Kids go play" I say and miracle and kaleb runs off

I fold my arms "so now what?"
"Well with this new found pack that you and Hayley have put together that can help keep the kids safe till I go and kill Finn myself" klaus then starts to walk off.
"Wait I have something to say" Hayley says.

She looks nervous about something.
"What Hayley?" Klaus huffs as he stand next to me.
"I-I'm Uhh...pregnant" she says and I go wide eye and everyone is silent.

"By Jackson?" Elijah asked even though I think he knows the answer
"No by Tyrese" she says and look at me.

Klaus turns to me slowly and I sigh knowing I'm in for one now.
"Don't you think you have enough kids with enough people Tyrese" klaus glares at me.

"It was." I start "no we're going to go talk about this in our room" he told me and starts walking off.
"Don't worry Hayley I'm here for you and the baby" I said
"Tyrese" klaus calls and I run off after him.

We make it to our room and klaus put caspian with the others.

"Why?" He asked and fold his arms as I sit on the bed.

"It was supposed to be a one time thing and that's it, I mean we do that all the time klaus that day wasn't anything different" I tell him.

"Tyrese that was before you became an alpha and all these unknown kids of yours started popping up with unknown baby mama's and now I'm pregnant and so is Hayley how the bloody hell did you manage to do that?!, then on top of that we have two babies who can't really protect themselves as all our enemies is after us and the kids, you betrayed me Ty and there's no one to blame but you"

"Klaus just listen to me okay, j love you and Hayley she's my friend"

"Who you fucked"

"Yes but it was just the heat of the moment and plus I didn't know she would get pregnant" I sigh

He's quite for a little bit and then he huffs.

"For right now you don't sleep in our room you sleep somewhere else till I feel like dealing with you and no more open relationship stuff me and you are married so the only people we fuck with is each other" he said

"Right I got it no one else just you"

"And after this baby no more kids" I frown but nod I guess the ones we're about to have is enough.

"I'm glad we agreed, now get off I need a nap before this wedding starts and my chest hurts" he said and lays down on the bed.

"Want me t-."
"Nope goodbye Tyrese" he said and close his eyes.
I walk out the room.
That went better than I thought.
Maybe pregnant klaus is different then regular klaus because I'm sure I would be daggered or something.