17

Tyrese POV

It's been two weeks since we found out about the baby and I moved back in to the compound with my daughter.
My pack is here to.
Me and Hayley decided to unit our packs even though we are different.

She might be queen of them but there hasn't been a ceremony to make it official.

Which is sorta challenging but we getting threw it.

Right now I'm in the bayou with Hayley and the rest of our pack around us.

We had captured the witch who had made the curse on her pack.

"We don't have all day,what's the spell to turn them back?" I say as Hayley holds a gun to her and Eva is next to her.

She rolls her eyes at us and I feel myself get irritated.

"Don't make Hayley shoot you" I say and Hayley takes safety off the gun to prove our point.

"Fine I will tell you" she said and I smile at Hayley and she smiles back at me.

We make the stuff and I preform the spell.

Just then Elijah comes "you can't trust her" he said and the wolf's growl at him.

"We got this Elijah" I say and fold my arms.

"You two aren't even sure this will work" he told us "that's why We keep her" Hayley said

"You want to keep her for a month!?" He exclaim "yes and we can do it to" I say and the wolf's howl and growl to prove our point.

He looks irritated and next thing I know he's gone with her.

"No!" Me and Hayley yells.

I get mad and look at Hayley who share my rage.

"I will be back" I tell her and she nods.

I kiss her cheek and speed off.

I find klaus who is sitting in our room rubbing his stomach,something I never thought I would see.

I walk up to him and he stops and look at me.

"What are you doing here?" He ask and I smile and get on my knees in front of him.

"I just came to check on you and the baby" I answer.

"That's sweet but we're fine and no one will hurt it as their scared of us" he smirks and I laugh a little bit.

"Well I got to get back but I will check in on you and the baby later" I say and kiss him.

I get up and walk out.

Making it back to the bayou I sit next to Hayley.

"Where you go?" She ask me "to check on klaus and the baby" I say and she nods.

Soon Elijah comes back with the witch and the jar that is full with the cure.

"It will work" he told us and hand it to Hayley.

"Thank you" she said and turn around and hug me.

"We finally will have a full pack" she said and I nod.

Time skip

I walk into me and klaus room and smile at the sight of him sleep with miracle laying on him.

I changed and lay down next to them.
Klaus shifted and lay on me and miracle do to.

"Your home" he said and I nod "yea" I say and kiss him.

He smiles and fall back asleep.

I love this.