IX

(F/a/c)- Favourite/anime/character

(F/g/g)- Favourite/group/games.

"(Y/n) y-you WHAT?!" Nina yelled and you stared at her confused

"(Y/n) y-you WHAT?!" Nina yelled and you stared at her confused. Why does she look like a dying ghost?? Oh wait- Ghosts are already dead. You thought.

"Bro, he would have literally ki- mphmm," She was cut off by hades muffling her mouth, she glared at him as you stood there with a controlled smile.
'Whataretheydoing- whatshouldIeven-
answer?! Should I just smile? Yeah! Smile.' Your thoughts ran as fast as someone's Dad, who went out to buy
some milk.

"Ah (Y/n) you totally forgot about mee!" Hades whined, still muffling his sister who was trying to kick him where the sun doesn't shine. "H-how could I forgot about you, haha...When you're right in front me silencing your sister..Haha!" You laughed, trying to joke but it didn't go too well.

Was that even a joke?! All stood there staring at you except Nina who laughed, meanwhile slapping her sibling's hand away although, the guys had only one thought running through their mind.

'How can she be so adorable?"

You called them to your room as all of them followed you like a lost duckling. You were a embarrassed as hell to show them your room because your room had too many anime figurines as well as yao- *Ahem* boy's love Mangas/manhwas and um..posters. Ah, you can't forgot about your Levi and (f/a/c)'s body pillow.

You sat beside nina who was admiring the room as well as hades and noah was staring at nowhere totally out of the world whilst Lucas was staring at you, as if you were some kind of exotic animal(?).

"Uh..umm..Lucas?" You questioned, thinking he was daydreaming too but he hummed, waiting for your question.

'Was he actually staring at me? Do I have something on my face? I look so ugly wtf-' You thought, panicking on the inside whilst he was still intensely gazing at you, totally busy admiring you, your eyes, your face, your frame. (Whew i hate being stared so much.💀)

"(Y/n), your room looks so nice!" Nina gleamed, making all them turn their attention towards her except Lucas, who was still busy admiring you. You decided to ignore it but it was hard. Really hard.