XIII

"The answer is 0°."

"No it's 25°!"

"You're both wrong, it's 60°."

"I think it's 40°."

The smart kids argued, among them hades was one. He didn't really fight, just gave a different answer. But you weren't looking at them. You were busy glaring at your answer. You got 796° as an answer. What the hell..You sighed.

It was soon time for your yearly exams so you had class tests and quizzes more often but it didn't help you. Maths and science wasn't your subject. Uhh although science was your favorite once upon a time when it didn't have numbers in it.

You started doodling eyes instead. The arguing would take hours. You were sure. Of course, you didn't mind in fact you were quite happy.

"...oi, let's go on a date." Nina whispered, her doe eyes sparkling ever so adorably. "Okay, let's go to an internet cafe." You suggested, glancing at her. She nodded. "Yess. Then to the park near my home. There are so many things there." She said, smiling brightly.

"Mm then we could also have some food. I heard there's many types of food stalls there." You nodded.

You both were whispering for a while until the teacher stood up.

"Alright, I'll see you all later. Goodbye." The teacher said, picking her bag.

The class soon turned noisy when the teacher left. You followed nina who was making her way to the cafeteria with hades and lucas. You saw your brother at his classroom's door, alone, probably waiting for you. You waved your hand as he quickly ran towards you.

You hoped he had other friends as well because you never saw him with his friends. He was always with you. "Don't you have friends?" Nina questioned ren who glanced at her coldly.

"I don't need friends." He said coldly, as that one meme played onto your head. "Oh you do." Nina replied back. "No, I don't." He retorted. Hades snorted as you patted his fluffy white hair. You questioned, "Why though? Is someone bullying you?" You were sure he would be quite popular in his class so he shouldn't have problem making friends. But you never know.

He shook his head and picked up his tray. You furrowed your brows. Maybe he likes to stay alone? You took your tray as well and your friends followed suit.

Seeing the table, you took a sit and lucas instantly sat beside you. It was always like this, as if being right beside you was his job that he took really seriously. You are used to it by now.

Nina and hades sat at the opposite because ren wouldn't give his sit to either of them that was on the left. "Do not be shy to tell me if someone's bullying you, big brother's going to take care of them." Hades suggested, smiling ever so gracefully yet it looked..odd.

"No." Ren replied, munching his lunch while leaving his veggies onto yours sneakily. You glared at your plate. Vegetables were only edible if you ate a little but this little brat made your plate full with vegetables. You cringed.

Lucas glanced at you then picked the veggies from your plate to his, leaving only a small portion on your side. Was he your gardian angel in disguise? Oh you won't mind.

"..Thank you!" You grinned, picking up the sandwich. He gave a nod and patted your head. You blushed, staring downwards. Why is he always patting your head?

The cafeteria was noisy for a while. The bell rang, indicating that lunch time has ended.

You made your way to your class as your brother left as well.

Two more classes to go. You thought to yourself, writing notes. Today was just tests and notes. Not that it stopped you from talking with Nina. Both her brothers were diligent, answering every questions, taking all notes and here you both were falling behind..

Time surprisingly went by fast.

You sighed, pushing through the horde of students whilst dragging nina, never letting her hand go.

School already ended and nina took you away before her brothers could catch you both. You stood at the empty spot beside the school gate, waiting for your brothers to tell them to go ahead without you.

Soon you saw your brothers making their way towards you. Ren quickly took your hand as he walked much faster then his older brother who looked like he ate shit.

"You look bad. Really." You commented and his face was soon adorned with a scowl. "Shush. I don't want to remember those horrible experience I had today." He grumbled, massaging his temples. You rolled your eyes. "And what did you experience, Sir too-overdramatic." You asked.

"There's this girl who ganged up on me with her friends and asked questions after questions, she did not even introduce herself! [Not that I care] She annoyed me throughout the whole day. Even my favorite teacher punished me when it was not even my fault! I'm so done! Can you even believe this shit?!" He grumbled, scratching his hair. You snickered, staring at his annoyed face that almost looked like he would never again communicate with anyone and shut himself up in his room forever.

"Bahahah- So you're that easy to bully. And here I thought no one would ever approach you with your stinky attitude." You teased, rubbing your eyes as it got teary after laughing so hard.

"He was always easy to bully, sis. You just don't know how to." Ren interjected smugly. "You- little spawn of devil, bullying me now? Ha?" Asahi grabbed ren, knuckling his head. "Ah I was joking! You're not easy to bully- sis!!!" Ren yelled with tear stricken eyes and stared at you, asking for help. You stared at everywhere but your little brother. Hell no, you did not want to get knuckled as well.

Ren had the look of betrayal on his small face. You felt bad. Really. "Sorry to interrupt your brotherly moment but I'm going out with Nina. I'm not going with you guys so go away." Saying, you grinned at asahi.

Asahi stared at you for a while then left with your little brother. "Asahi agreed?" Nina asked walking up beside you. You nodded, grinning.

You were walking with Nina when you were suddenly held by your waist. You jolted but the heavy arms held you in your place. You turned your head towards the doer. It was lucas..

"Eek! Why are you here so fast?!" Nina yelled, totally left bewildered. Oh now she was sure that her older brother was tracking you.

"Car." He replied, scrunching his head onto your neck. You shivered as his breath tickled. "U-uhm let go, lucas." You mumbled. He hesitatingly let you go.

"How did you know we're here?" Nina asked again, suspicious. You glanced at him for answer too. "Heard you both talking about it." He calmly said and her brows slightly furrowed. "So you were eavesdropping us?"

"Apologies." He said, now solely looking at you with puppy eyes. "Uhm..it's alright haha." You said, you could feel your ears getting hotter.

"...Go home brother, it's a girls day out." Nina glared at him. You wondered what made her so courageous. He glanced at her then stared back at you again. The only thing you wanted to do now was to run away. Why was his stare so intense everytime!

"..Your sister is right, lucas. It's a girls day out so no guys allowed." You spoke hardening up your melting heart. He grabbed your face with a hand and touched your under eye with his thumb. His finger felt rough but he was gentle with his movements.

"Give me a call when you're done." He said, staring at your face instead of your eyes with a deep gaze. Then he made eye contact with you and you felt your knees getting weak. God help. (No.)

-not edited.

( ̄∇ ̄) you ain't a snack, you a whole buffet fr. Keep slaying! Baii.