V

You again rush out from the female's toilet, in a rush to have your lunch in peace without the lunch time ending soon and you not finishing your event in a otome game because it was the last day

You again rush out from the female's toilet, in a rush to have your lunch in peace without the lunch time ending soon and you not finishing your event in a otome game because it was the last day. (Obey meee 😏)

*BUMP*

"Why the fuck am I bumping everyone today.." You grumbled sighing, it really hurts to fall on a hard floor...Wait why didn't it hurt? "Ehh? Am I already getting isekai'd??" You said outloud and looked forward Oh...It was Stern fa- Lucas, Who catched you, him visibly confused by your second statement. "Thank youu! I actually thought today was the day to have hips bone broken." You chuckled thanking him and pushed him gently to stand. "..If you will let go of me Haha.." You trailed off, eyeing his large veiny hands (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) grabbing your waist tenderly.

"Hm." He acknowledged and let go of your smaller frame, smaller than his.. though he didn't want to but he didn't want you to get creeped out by him..

"Oh? It's you (Y/n) chan!" Noah beamed, motioning a 'Hi' sign with his hand. "Ah, Hey Noah!" You answered, a bit shocked seeing him besides Lucas. The atmosphere suddenly got grim and dark.

You noticed and suddenly changed the subject. "So, Are you two going somewhere?" You asked in a curious tone.
"Yes, I actually came here to take boss." He answered instead of Lucas, smiling.
"Oh! Then I won't bother you guys anymore." You stated, not wanting to sound that you were in a hurry to eat your lunch and Complete the event. Yes! The event! >>>>

"Ah okay! Oh? (Y/n) would give your number?" Noah asked grabbing your hand as you already tried to ran off. Lucas eyes darkened as he glared at Noah. Oh boy.. If looks could kill he would already be six foot under. "Let's go." Lucas stated coldly as he walked off, trying to stop the urge to kill someone.. No him. How could he get her number before he did? And even calling her with a intimate name, How dare he?!

"Next time." Noah winked at you as he ran of following Lucas. You chuckled and walked to your own destination. You sometimes thought that Lucas hated you but Ah, how wrong you were.

Nina whined playfully "Ehh, (Y/n)!! We were waiting for soo longg!"

"Fufu I'm sorry! Let's go now, I'll treat you something." You winked, taking her hand and dragging her along with you.
"What about me? Hmm?" Hades Asked following you and almost matched you pace but you were a bit faster because time waits for no one.

"I'll treat you too!" You acknowledged.
"Then let's go to a cafe after school." he asked with a burgeoning excitement lacing in his deep voice. "Okie!" You beamed.

{After (Y/n) bought them food}

"Wait, Let me come with you gu- Uhh nevermind." Nina asked but stopped halfway when she felt her brother glaring at her darkly. "Hmm? were you saying something?" You queried, chewing you sandwich as your eyes were still glued to your phone but still paid attention to her words. (You didn't hear it though👀)