XI

"(Y/N) WAKE UP, YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!"

You heard your mother muffled yell from a distance, frowning you mumbled sleepily and slept again.

Step, step.

You heard footsteps again.

"Sis, wake up."

This time you heard a voice again but it was that of a young child. You reluctantly opened your  eyes to glare at the owner of the voice but after knowing it was your little brother, you again closed your eyes.

His little hands shook your arms. After a minute, You held out his palm and pulled him in. He furrowed his brows and grumbled but softly enough as to not disturb your peace. "Sis, mom's going to kill us if she saw us both sleeping, you know."

"5 more minutes..." Your faint voice echoed in his ears as he sighed. "No, I don't want to get yeeted out together with you." He huffed, his tone firm yet softer.

"Ah...the more you get bigger, the more you seem to get colder. Just a few chapters ago, you were so adorable, clinging to my thigh while calling me mom." You wept sorrowfully whilst getting up, movements as slow as a old turtle. He sighed again and jumped up from the bed.

He smiled, "Have you finished acting yet?"

"....."

"You haven't?"

"How dare you call my agony as acting?! Waahhh my little brother's is no more!" You cried out, sneakily getting under the sheets again.

Ren couldn't even utter any words at this point. You were getting even more lazier and dramatic as days seemed to pass by. His sister was beyond help. He Lamented a bit then muttered. "Mom's making (f/f) tonight, if you don't get up then forget about-" He didn't even get to finish his sentence before you jumped out of your bed, energetic as if you weren't whining a few minutes ago.

"Stupid ren you should have woke me up before! Look, now I'm late because of you. Sigh."

Ren: "....."

                       -

You walked down the stairs, yawning and took a sit beside your father that was busy reading a novel and asked. "Is brother awake yet?" You chomped down on your food. A deep voice echoed throughout the room just after you finished the sentence.  "Morning mom, dad."

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear." You huffed giving a eye roll.

When your brother heard your words he quickly walked towards you and twisted your ear. "You brat." Asahi smiled angrily. "Who's the devil here? Huh?"

"Of course the one who questioned." You answered back, glaring daggers at him. He grunted as you gave him a kick.

"Enough. You too." Your mother interjected, placing the coffee cup down. Asahi quickly let go of you and went to his sit to eat as you did the same, both silent, now. Even ren was silent.