II

(Do you like lofi music's? Or shiloh dynasty? Bc I do ÔwÔ)

"Thank god I lost them... Dang I'm tired af-" I talked to myself as I was unable to walk more and suddenly my brother came from somewhere and hugged me. "You lazy sloth! Where were you? Are you hurt?! Did you run? Why? And leaving your own brothers-" My brother asked asked worriedly. "Chief, don't you worry, I'm fine! Just carry me to our car or my lega are gonna give out at any second." I sighed as my legs were wobbling. "Wait sis, father's still not here." Asahi said and took me in a bridal style "Siisss where were you?! I was so worried. " said the sobbing Ren while rubbing his eyes. "Hehe Chile I'm okay.." I replied "Now let's wait here" said Asahi and we nodded.

But the trio didn't know that someone was watching from the roof of the school.

{3rd person's pov}

'She was pretty...and cute.' He thought as he walked up the stairs "Boss! Your brother's waiting for you at the rooftop." said his subordinate 'Luke', he nodded.

"Ho Dear Brother, you came?" His older brother asked, and he nodded. "Luke did you kill someone?" his brother's asked, voice dark "N-no sir I d-didn't." Luke answered meekly. "Ah that's good to hear." The said brother laughed as he patted Luke's shoulder "And now, dear brother shall we talk?"

"Sir, why should our boss attend this school?!" Luke asked his boss's brother therefore he looked for the answer too. "Oh you don't have to worry~ Mother asked us to join here, and Mother's wish is our command. Right, dear brother?" His brother asked "Yes." The 'boss' replied calmly. And yes he does respects their mother. "Ahh Why don't you talk more?" The brother asked.

The boss just looked blankly at him and walked to side of the roof 'That's the girl that bumped at me..' he thought as he watched from afar 'Hmm who is he? Why is he hugging her?' He thought "Boss, should we go back no- Haa that's the girl that bumped into you?!" luke said as he glared at her. The 'boss' looked at him eyes getting darker as he proceeded to take out his gun 'Should I kill him?' the boss thought and looked at his brother and his brother walked towards him "Don't, dear brother, it will be troublesome, if mother knows it." The said brother
nodded and putted his gun inside again.

How nice.

[(Y/n)'s pov]

"Why do I feel like someone's watching, Chief?" I asked as I got a chill "Nah don't worry, I will personal kill them. If they even watched you..." Asahi answered "Bro you sound like a real as$ls yandere here." I laughed trying to let go of the bone chilling feeling. "Maybe." Asahi laughed.

"Sis don't ignore mee!" Ren replied taking my hand "I won't. but lemme sit first." I replied searching for a bench and soon spotted one but Dad suddenly came from the back and shouted. "Boo!" and 'BAM' I fell down.

"Oww You idiot! Why did you throw me?!" I yelled. 'Damn what a great day. Falling down two times!' I thought and my brother proceeded to take me again "No, don't. I can walk now!"and kicked his leg hard "But you can't, Hmph." then I ran away. "Youu just wait! When we get home!!" Asahi said still 'owwing'

⚛Next day~ (I'm really lazy to write that part sorrryyyy :'))⚛

"(Y/n) wake up! Today you have to go to school~!" her mother shouted from the kitchen again. "Lemme sleep for some time.." I started to snore again then Asahi banged at the door "Wake up! Or I'm really gonna leave you alone to walk!" Asahi shouted opening the door. I looked at him sleepily.