XV

Oh Lord it was awkward..."Ummm, I'm getting up." You spoke first, as your voice died down right after. WHY WAS HE LOOKING AT YOU LIKE THAT?! YOU NEVER WANTED TO RUN AWAY SO BAD.

He did not speak though, because..his eyes said otherwise. Before you could get up, he sat upright. Both of your face so close to each other, you could feel his warm breath washing all over you. It had tinge of tobacco and vanilla. This is uncomfortable, you hated when people breathed so close to your face. Though the smell was oddly good. You asked yourself, Am I cooked?

And you felt it again, hardly pressed against you. You sprang up. "Ahaha the room is so warm. Is there an air conditioner?" You changed the subject, sweating profusely. He was still sitting in a daze.

You gave out your hand, "Come on." He stared at your hand and gave a nod. He held your sweaty hand. It felt so soft. Contrary to his hands. You pulled him up.(He pulled himself up, your help was just formality.)

He did not let go of your hand. As you stared anywhere but at him. He broke the silence befalling both of you. "Take rest. Just call me if you need something."

You smiled, "Okay!".

Then he pointed at the remote in the bed. "That's the remote for the Air conditioner." You nodded.

He walked out of the room, gently closing the door behind him.

And you jumped onto the bed. Thinking about every scenarios that could have happened just now.

The next morning.

You slept actually well even though it was a different bed and room. You opened your eyes when you heard a rustle.

"...Lucas?" You mumbled, rubbing your eyes. He turned towards you. "Breakfast has been served. I wanted to wake you up but...couldn't." He didn't say it was because you looked so adorable he wanted to eat you up.

You gave an ohhhh then got up from the bed, quickly walking inside the bathroom.

"Let's go." You spoke after getting out. He gave nod. And suddenly you remembered last night. You could feel your cheeks and ears getting hotter by second.

You comforted yourself. It was a normal male response right!! It's okay it happens. BUT HOW TF DOES THAT HAPPEN?! AND WHY WAS HE SO HUGE?? WTF

And you broke out of your daydreaming as a cool hand touched your face. "Are you okay?" He asked, a subtle but genuine worry in his face.

'How's he soo calm?!!! Why does he look so innocent??? Am I the tainted being here?' Your thoughts flew again. You calmed yourself down.

"Haha I'm okay, just a bit of headache." You smiled awkwardly. He nodded then started walking as you quickly followed him behind.

"Good morning, (Y/n) baby!!" Nina greeted and motioned you to sit beside her. You quickly sat down and Lucas followed suit. Taking a seat beside you.

You quickly finished your breakfast then glanced at lucas. "We need to go to school." Lucas nodded, putting his coffee cup down. You could almost see reluctance and regret in his expression.

"Let's go." He spoke and got up from the table. You both followed suit.

.

.

.

.

.

*Last night*

The water droplets from the shower was running down, cooling his warm body...he sighed. He couldn't get you out of his head.

Your pretty (e/c) staring at him, your cheeks beaming with such a cute blush. Oh god....If only he could eat you up.

No. I'm not scaring her away. He thought.

He craved her affection not hatred filled eyes...If those pretty eyes started looking at him with malice...Even that made his body warm with something he couldn't identify.

A slight low groan escaped his mouth as something flowed down the drain mixed with the water.

-----

Apologies for the shortness of this chap😔but how are you guyssss!!!

I missed y'all pretty peeps so much! 😝💖I hope y'all have a good day, loveliess.