Chapter 9- Boys

Harry's POV:
•at the party•
Where could she be I've looked everywhere. "Caleb, have you seen Lanie?" I said still searching. "I saw her leaving she must have went back to the house," great I thought. She must have seen me with that girl that was throwing herself on to me. I left the party after looking for Charlie to say goodbye but he was no where to be found. I pulled up into their apartment complex and saw Charlie's car. I slammed the door and went inside he better not be trying anything. I heard her voice, but then it went silent. I opened up her door to Charlie all over Lanie. I couldn't contain myself.

Lanies POV:
I can't believe he had the nerve to punch Charlie. I pulled Harry off to find Charlie with a bloody nose. "What the hell Harry!" He gave me a look like really? I mean he was just at the party with that girl why did I have to not have a little fun. "You need to go," Harry said looking at Charlie. "No he isn't leaving you can. I am going to help him get cleaned up from the mess you caused." I said taking Charlie into the bathroom and hearing the front door being slammed. "Are you okay? I can't believe he did that." I said washing off the blood that had started to dry up. "It's okay I shouldn't have kissed you I knew Harry liked you and that I shouldn't get involved but I just couldn't help myself," Charlie said like I get no say in the situation. "I'm glad you did Harry needs to learn he doesn't always get what he wants and I like you," I said looking down shocked at what I admitted to. I felt a soft hand pulling my head up to meet Charlie smiling. He leaned in and kissed me again. Gosh can he kiss. Before he could say anything we were interrupted by Caleb barging into my room. "Can a girl get some privacy anywhere theses days," I groaned. "What are you guys doing?" My brother said as he had not just seen us. "What do you want ?" I said annoyed that we had been interrupted twice. "Well I had just been informed by Harry that you two were slumming it up so I decide to come check what was happening," he said making Charlie back up a little. "Well obviously we're not doing anything Caleb my gosh you need to get your friends on a leash," I said falling on my bed. I am sick of Harry and we weren't even "official." "Hey you're the one that's decides to go around kissing all my friends," Caleb said walking out. "Well on that I think I should go check on my party, but maybe after everyone leaves you can come over," cable said putting his number into my phone. I smiled and nodded as he leaned down to kiss me again before walking out.

A/N: hey guys ! Sorry I haven't posted since the summer ! I know their must not be many readers left but if you are still than thank you! Hope this is okay I am trying to get back into writing again so here it is (: hope you're week is great lovies.