Chapter 6- Plans

A/N: Lanie and Harry going to party 

You handed her some highwaisted shorts that you cut a little too short and a lace see through loose top. She made a face “come on just live a little.” She smiled and slipped them on. You went over and put some regular shorts on and a white t-shirt and tucked it in a bit in the front. You grabbed her arm and dragged her downstairs. You hopped on the kitchen counter “so what are we doing today?” Your brother let out a chuckle “Harry and I are going downtown to a party i don’t know what you and your little friend are doing.” You gave him a look “don’t you little friend me you are the one who had your lips all over her yesterday.” Emily walked in and instantly your brothers attention went to her “i guess you guys can come right Harry?” You smiled and looked over at Harry who was nodding his head. “Wanna take my car?” Harry nodded his head and followed you. “We’ll meet you there,” Luke said. You got in your jeep and giggled “finally some alone time.” You leaned over and kissed him “how are we going to tell Luke?” You started driving when Harry started explaining “well i already told him a little that i liked you and he got a little mad so it may be harder than we think.”