Chapter 3- Truth or Dare

A/N:Luke-luke brooks Sam and Caleb (lukes friends) are in sidebar aswell

You hopped off the stairs and Emily grabbed two cups of beer and handed one to you. You drank it down helping your nerves ease from the kiss. You sat in between Sam and Caleb, two of your brothers friends, and looked up to find Harry smirking at you from across the circle. It was your brothers turn and he looked straight at you and grinned ready to find some stuff out. “Lanie, truth or dare,” he said and you looked around the circle thinking about which option you should choose. You got back around to Luke and said “truth.” You swallowed ready for the question. “Describe your first kiss,” you decided that wasn’t hard when he added “and who is was with.” “Well it was a sweet kiss. It was just us and it wasn’t long, but i wish it had been,” you regreted the last part. They all looked bored “not so fast miss romantic who was it with.” “uh i forgot,” you lied hoping they would buy it. You were about to ask Harry truth or dare when your brother interrupted “i doubt that so cough it up.” You swallowed and looked up “fine it was with Harry.” They all started laughing and you felt your cheeks turn red. “shut up,” harry said “ok uh emily truth or dare.” You looked over at emily as she said dare. “I dare you to kiss the one guy you would date,” you watched her crawl over to your brother and start to kiss him. A giggle escaped your mouth as she pulled away and sat close to your brother. It was back to your brother “ok i think we have played enough.” You stood up and put your cup in the trash and pulled emily away from your brothers lips and dragged her upstairs. You went into your bathroom and turned the radio on and hopped in the shower.