Chapter 4- Little Visitor

You were singing along to diamonds while rinsing your hair when you heard the door creep open. You stopped singing and moved the curtain to see who it was. You went back fast seeing Harry. You turned the shower off and carfully reached for your towel on the bathroom floor. As you were pulling the towel you felt a strong arms grab yours. The other arm pulls back the curtain to revel your naked body. You pull the blanket up trying to cover yourself up. He looked you up and down and smirked "your beautiful." You felt your cheeks turn red "thanks for earlier when they were laughing," you said seeing he was only in his boxers. "Cheeky Styles," you said making him laugh, "you knew i was in the shower didn't you?" He pulled you closer anwsering your question "well i thought i needed a reward for earlier." He kissed you lightly and you bent down slipping your underwear up and grabbed his shirt putting it over you. "Thanks for the shirt styles," you said walking out of the bathroom. He smacked your butt and you yelled "Luke come get your friend Emily and me are watching movies. You hopped into the bed next to emily and turned the telivision on drifting off to sleep. You woke up about 2 and quietly walked down to the living room knowing Harry would be sleeping on the couch. You saw him lying there perfectly. You walked over kissed his temple making a shiver run down his body. You laid down leaning up to kiss him and his eyes fluttered open. He instantly smiled "hey cutie," you blushed and he wrapped the blanket around you. "is my shirt comfy?" he asked looking down at you. You nodded and snuggled into his chest "i'm gonna sleep with you tonight." He kissed your forehead telling you it was ok. You fell asleep with his arm wrapped around your waist and woke up to it lingering there. "What is this?" you heard from and angry brother.