Chapter 8-Charlie

We drove for a little just small talking when we got to this cafe. We sat down with some coffee and a sweet. "So do you have a boyfriend," he asked. I laughed "no the one guy I had a thing with kinda is involved with another girl." He frowned "What a dick, anyone would be lucky to have a girl like you." I blushed "well you must have a girlfriend." He laughed while shaking his head "Well their is this one girl I have my eyes on, but I don't think shes interested." "Well I think any girl would be lucky to have you, you're hot," my eyes went big and I covered my mouth. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that," he laughed. "Well I guess you should know that you're the girl," He said grabbing my hand as we walked out of the cafe. I smiled how could I have never met Charlie. "Has Caleb shown you our new apartment," I asked trying to figure out the reason. " No has been hanging out alot with Harry and we don't get along really." "well I can show you if you don't want to go back to the party yet," i said not wanting to see Harry. "yeah that'd be awesome," he said helping me into the car. We drove back to my apartment and I showed him the house. "Ya and this is my room," I laughed, "that's pretty much it." He smiled and put his hand on my cheek "you're so cute." He leaned in and kissed me. He deepened the kiss and he tasted like mint, boy did he know how to kiss. He started lifting my shirt up when I heard my door opening. Charlie was lifted off of me and I looked to see Harry had him up againist the wall. "What the fuck man," Charlie said as Harry hit Charlies face.