Chapter 1- Moving In

Your parents had finally let you and your brother, Luke, move into a apartment together. You both had finished moving all your stuff over and you putting all your stuff in your new room. ~RING~ You dropped some of your stuff on your bed and ran to anwser the door thinking it was your best friend Emily. You swung the door open and there was no other than Harry Styles, your brothers overly cute best friend. He walked in and looked you up and down smirking at your skimpy ‘moving in’ outfit. “hes in his room,” you said dashing off to your room to continue unpacking. You heard Luke and Harry joking around about something and then someone walked in your room. You thought it was your brother so you ignored it and kept putting your stuff away. The person grabbed something off your bed and was laughing. You quickly turned to Harry playing with one of your thongs. “Harry give me that, and get out,” you said pulling at your underwear back. He smaked your butt “is that what you have on now or do you have your im a goody good granny panties on?” Luke walked in and asked “why are you trying to steal Harry? I know you have a thing for him and all but he came over to hang with me, not you.” You couldn’t believe you just got blammed for Harry coming into your room “for your information i don’t like him,” you yelled. They walked out laughing. You fell onto your bed thinking about the beautiful green eyed creature that just left. “i left this,” harry said as you jumped up trying to act cool.