2%

Nobody's pov

Cat walked down the stairs and walked to the kitchen to see Sam making a sandwich. Sam finished the sandwich and gave it to Cat, she took a bite of it and spit it out. "This is just a peanut butter sandwich! Make me a chicken sandwich!" she exclaimed. (Yes, I know. Ari is vegan.. but in this story, she's Cat and she isn't vegan. It's said in victorious that she is but in Sam and Cat, she isn't).

"You could have specified" Sam crossed her arms, "Don't sass me. I could fire you any day! Now make me a new one!" Cat furrowed her brows, Sam nods. Cat walks away to the living room. 

Sam's pov

It's only my first day it's already a living hell. What ever happened to the sweet, loving, caring, humble, peppy, giggly Cat I know? The Cat that has low IQ but is smart in her own way.. the Cat that always loves animals and other pointless things to me, the pinky girly Cat, the one who loves her purple giraffe stuffed animal. I just know.. that she doesn't like acting this way, I could read right through her. "Sam! Where is my sandwich?" she exclaimed from the living room, "Coming!" I exclaimed back. I put her new sandwich on the plate and walk to the living room to see her writing a song, I didn't really want to bother her thing and I'll just wait for her to call me and order me to do something.

I was about to walk back to the kitchen, Cat's phone rang. She looked at it and saw that it was her fitness trainer, "Answer it and say that you're my assistant or something" she gave me her phone, I sighed and took the call. "Hello, Catarina's assistant here" I implied.. After the call I gave the phone back to Cat, "What'd my instructor say?" she asked. "That he can't instruct you for 4 weeks because he broke his leg. I don't know how, they didn't say anything." I explained. "Ugh, he was the only good instructor. Whatever. Sam drive me to the mall" Cat rolled her eyes. "Wait what about your sandwich?" I asked, "I don't know. Throw it away or something" Cat walked out to the garage. How can she be more cold than me? "Sam!" she yelled, I fast walked to the car. 

I drove her to the mall. 

Nobody's pov

Sam and Cat get to the mall and fans and paparazzi start showing up. Luckily the security of the mall block the paparazzi, some fans run to Cat. "Cat can I have an autograph please?" the fans ask, Cat signs them. After, the fans have already left. Sam and cat walk into the Chanel store. She saw one of the workers there looked sort of cute. "Hey, he's cute right?" she asked Sam, "I don't know.. I guess..?" she shrugged. Sam was bi so she doesn't really know how to feel about the guy at the counter. 

Cat walked up to him, "Hey" she was just talking to the guy at the counter now. Sam just waited for her outside the store. Cat and the guy were really hitting it off, it has been going on now for about 20 minutes. She walks out to Sam, "Drive me to Bestia later at 7pm" Cat ordered her, "The guy asked you out?" Sam asked, "No Sam, he pushed me away. Of course he asked me out!" Cat rolled her eyes, "Alright. Just asking" Sam muttered. 

-7 pm-

Sam was driving Cat to the Bestia restaurant. "Just stay here till the end of the date. If you leave you are so fired" Cat implied, "Fine." Sam nods and she parks the car, Cat got out the car without saying a thank you. Sam sighed and just closed her eyes while listening to music. She got a call from someone, it was Freddie. "Why the hell would he be calling me after all these years?" Sam asks herself.

-

S: Hello?

F: Sam.. Carly is in trouble in Italy

S: What?!

F: She stays at a stationed place right? Since her dad is also in the military

S: Yeah..? What happened?

F: Spencer just got a call from the US military saying that there was a bombing at where Carly was staying at

*Sam felt her heart feel heavy*

S: I-Is she...?

F: We don't know yet, what we just know is that it was just a small bomb and some were found alive from running away. Carly and her dad on the other hand is a different story, we haven't gotten any info about them yet. Spencer is just hoping that they're okay. 

S: F-Freddie what if she-..

F: Sam.. just think that she's okay and hopefully that thought will come true. I just needed to inform you about what happened..

S: Call me back if there's any update
|Hangs up|

-

Sam's pov

No no no no no.. p-please, I hope Carly is okay! She's like a sister to me *tears up* Carly.. please be okay. I start to cry, I'm trying hard not to but the tears fought their way out. Shit, now Cat's going to see me like this. It's literally just my first day and things are escalating quickly! I can't have my best friend die. Sam.. s-stay strong.. s-stay strong for Carly and her dad. I just let the tears roll down my cheeks.

*Timeskip to 8 pm*

Sam luckily calmed down a bit but there were still some tear stains on her face, her face was also a bit red, and her eyes were slightly puffy. Cat got back into the car, "So the date wasn't bad but it wasn't that good. Anyways, let's just go home" she ordered Sam to drive back. Sam just nods and was driving back to the house, it was a silent ride. Sam didn't want to talk, Cat noticed it was more silent than usual. She knew Sam usually would say something insulting or joke a bit that would make her annoyed since that's what Sam did on their way to the restaurant. 

Cat felt that there was something very off, she took a discreet glance at Sam and she widened her eyes a bit when she saw Sam's face had tear stains. 

Cat's pov

Why does her face have tear stains? Did she cry or am I just imagining things? No, she definitely did cry. Should I ask? look I might've changed myself almost completely but I still have pity on people and I can always tell if there's something off about a person. What I'm just curious about is why Sam cried. She has thick skin and I know it isn't me who caused it. "Did you cry?" I ask, Sam didn't reply. "If you don't answer, I'm going to fire you" I said, I'm not really going to fire her. "Something personal just came up" she answered in a serious tone, "What is it?" I ask. "I can't tell you. It doesn't involve your business" she sighed. I nod. What the heck could've happened?

~To Be Continued~