4%

Cat's pov

I run out the house to see Sam ride away with her motorcycle. Ugh! Dammit Cat! Why did you have to read her texts! *sigh* I'm going insane and talking to myself again. Pfft, what do I need from her anyways? It's more like she needs me.

B-But Carly.. i-is missing? Oh my God, I remember that we used to talk alot too when we were at Kenan Thompson's house party. That was also t-the first time..

The first time I met S-Sam. Ugh stop thinking about her, Cat!.... *gasp* the contract! I have the contract that Sam signed to work for me for a year. Shoot.. where did I put it again? I think it might be in my office room or studio room. I walk back in the house and started to head into my studio. Ah.. there it is, the contract.

I get a text from my date yesterday, by the way his name is Alex. He said that... he's bringing a friend? *sigh* whatever, alright. 

Sam's pov

I swear I have had it with her! What the hell happened to the old Cat? I just know this isn't her. She just couldn't respect my privacy. Welp... time to go back to doing auditions for roles again or perform in the sidewalk. Was I too hard on her? Maybe not.. I mean she's been torturing me with chores and she knows that I aint a chore person. I only did it for the money and that's it, nothing else.. r-right? 

But why do I feel sad? I feel something wet drop on my arms.. why am I crying? Is it because I left? Maybe it's because of Carly...?

Nobody's pov
-Cat's date-

Cat arrived at the cinema by uber to see Alex waiting for her with flowers. "Hello m'lady" he smiled as she gave her the flowers, she giggled "Thank you" she smiled. "S-So.. where's your friend?" Cat asked, Alex chuckled nervously "I actually don't know.. anyways, let's just go inside. I already bought popcorn and some sodas" he gave it to her, Cat smiled and nods. 

-After the movie-

"That movie was great right?" Alex smiled, Cat blushed "Yeah! I liked the part where-" she get's cut off by another girl "Alex! I'm so sorry I'm late baby" said the girl, Cat furrowed her brows. The girl was hugging Alex tightly, "U-uh.. Lilly hey" he greeted her awkwardly, Lilly giggled and looks at Cat, "What's she doing here?" she rolled her eyes, "I'm his date. What are you?" Cat snapped, "I'm his girlfriend" Lilly said, "What?!" Cat exclaimed towards Alex. "We are NOT dating! She's my ex girlfriend" Alex explained, "Didn't seem like it last night" Lilly crossed her arms.

"I thought you said you were single?" Cat asked Alex, "Maybe he only said he was because he was in pity of you. Famous but lonely" Lilly laughed, Cat furrowed her brows in sadness and disappointment, "Lilly stop it. Cat look.. last night was just an accident, it didn't mean anything" Alex was stepping forward towards Cat, "So the "I love you" that you told me last night meant nothing?" Lilly raised a brow, "You know he's just using you for fame. He truly loves me so how about you scurry along and leave us alone" she pushed Cat. The redhaired girl with slightly brown hair started to tear up, "I'm sorry.." Alex said. Mind you they were already outside of the cinema, not much people were there since it was late. Cat ran out of battery on her phone.

She then realized that Alex was her ride home. Fortunately Sam was just finishing up buying some food from the near store and she saw that Cat was crying, then saw Alex with Lilly. "Motherfucker" she muttered and put her hood up and walked behind Alex and Lilly.

"You should leave and cry alone" Lilly laughed, "I think you should say goodnight" Sam whispered from behind them and pinched a nerve to make Lilly and Alex pass out. Cat squeaked she saw the two pass out. Sam took her hood off. Cat widened her eyes, "What are you doing here?" she asked, acting like she's mad "I was buying food and saw that those two duchebags made you cry so might aswell pass them out" Sam explained, "I thought you didn't have money?" Cat furrowed her brows. "I said I didn't have ENOUGH to pay my rent, I didn't say I was poor or broke" Sam rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna go now" she was walking away til Cat pulled the unconsious bodies of Alex and Lilly on a bench to seem like they're sleeping and ran to Sam.

"Thank you" She thanked Sam, "No prob" the blonde didn't bother to look at Cat. "You don't have a ride home do you?" she assumed, Cat didn't respond. Sam nods, "Too bad. I don't have a pass to your village so I would bring you there but I can't, plus the gates to your gated subdivision are closed so you can't show your face to anyone there to assure them you live there" she hops on her motorcycle, "C-Can you bring me to your place then?" Cat asked, Sam rose her brows in surprise but for some reason she couldn't say no right now. She sighed and gave Cat her helmet, "Really?" Cat asked, "Yeah. Now hop on before I change my mind" Sam said, Cat nods and sat behind Sam, wrapping her arms around the blonde.

They rode off to Sam's apartment, she had slight butterflies but didn't know why, she was also blushing. They reached a stop light, Sam's phone started buzzing but she didn't want to answer right now.

When they reached the apartment complex, they went into Sam's apartment. It was a decent one, not messy at all. Cat saw a corner that had Sam's desk with her music software open on her PC with a mic and headphones, she had one acoustic guitar and a keyboard, she also had a looper. "I'm gonna cook dinner, I haven't eaten yet" Sam walked to her kitchen and started to prepare food. Cat was just looking around, Sam honestly didn't mind.

"What are you cooking?" Cat asked, "N-not that I care or anything" she rolled her eyes, Sam shook her head and replied "Baked Mac and Cheese" she said, "Just do your own thing here or whatever" she added. Cat nods and walks to Sam's PC in that corner, "Except for that. Don't touch that" Sam warned her, "h-huh what I don't hear you" Cat puts on the headphones and pressed play. Sam facepalm and silently groaned due to Cat's ignorance.

Sam's unreleased song called "Have to say goodbye" was playing, she didn't release it because first, she had no label, and second.. she's struggling with other things right now. Cat rose her brows in surprise that her former tough abd agressive roommate before has a good voice, she was was shocked on how Sam's voice could switch from chest voice to falsetto, and head voice.

"I'm just gonna change and wait for the mac and cheese to bake" Sam implied, sleepily. Cat just ignored her, she saw a different recording from another monitor, it was Sam playing the keyboard but it wasn't anything serious.

-Mac and cheese is done-

Sam started to cut it and placed it on a bowl, one for her and Cat. She handed it to Cat, "Y-You're gonna give me some?" the redhaired-ish girl asked, "Yeah. Now are you going to take it or not?" Sam discreetly rolled her eyes, Cat nods. "Sam.." she looked at the blonde who was sitting on the couch watching Newtflix, "hm?" Sam raised a brow, "Will you work fo-" Cat was cut off by Sam shaking her head. "No.. look just because I helped you today doesn't mean I'm still willing to work for you" she implied, "You signed a contract" Cat replied, "So?" Sam said.

"Well I could take the contract and bring it to court. You signed a one year contract to work for me, and when I bring it to court.. you'll be back working for me" Cat smiled evily, Sam just groaned and ignored her at this point and just kept eating. "*sigh* Fine.. I'll start tomorrow. I have some conditions though.. I need PRIVACY, don't wake me up with spilling water on my head, and.." Sam paused, Cat furrowed her brows "And?" she asked. "Nevermind" Sam shook her head and ignored Cat. "And what?" she asked, Sam didn't reply. Cat took the headphones off and sat beside Sam, "Tell me!" she shook her shoulders, the blonde just shook her head. "Come on!!" Cat begged, she took Sam's fork and took a bite of the mac & cheese but Sam didn't mind.

"Tell me!" Cat pouts, Sam didn't bother looking. Until.. she felt Cat lean ontop of her, Sam leaned back on the sofa, for some reason she could,'t say no to that. "Fine! *groans* I was going to say, act like the normal you" she replied, "Huh?" Cat didn't understand, "Find that out yourself, anyways I'm done eating" Sam took her bowl and put it in the sink, she puts the mac & cheese in the fridge.

"Here's a blanket and my big sweater. 'Night" Sam yawned and walked in her room, Cat was definitely sleeping on the sofa. When Cat put on Sam's sweater it felt so right, she washed her makeup off in the bathroom, she sniffed the sweater and she smelled like chocolate, she then immediately fell asleep.

~To Be Continued~