3%

Nobody's pov

"Y-You know you can tell me what's wrong" Cat was pushing Sam, "Yeah I know. I can tell anyone but I'd rather not" Sam implied. When they arrived back at Cat's house, the two went in. "Make me my usual lemon tea" Cat ordered Sam and walked to her room, "Okay.." Sam nods and walks to the kitchen to make the tea.

While waiting for the water in the kettle to boil, she received a text from Freddie saying that Colonel Shay was okay but no sign of Carly yet. She just left him on read and poured the hot water in the mug and was followed by the tea bag itself.

Sam was walking up to Cat's room and knocked on the door. "Come in" Cat said, when Sam opened the door and saw Cat changing. She widened her eyes, "Oh my-" she closed the door again, Cat immediately put on  her shirt and walked out. "Why did you come in?!" she asked, "You asked me to!" Sam replied, "Don't talk back to me. Also I don't remember saying you can come in" Cat crossed her arms, she took the tea and smacked Sam in the face.

Cat's pov

What the hell is wrong with me?! Why did I tell her she could go in the room? I start to recall that I always let her in when I was changing my clothes before when we used to live toget-... N-No Cat! Don't remember those things! I've changed and the old Cat is gone!

Sam's pov

Dammit! Ugh, what is wrong with me? I'm hearing things now because of the stress of PROBABLY losing one of my bestfriends. Hopefully she's okay, but it's so weird that her dad made it out but not his daughter. How am I supposed to know anyways? I'm not there so I don't know what happened. "AHH!" I heard Cat scream.

Nobody's pov

Sam runs in her room, "You okay?" she asked, "No! Get me my burn ointment in the bathroom cabinet!" Cat yelled "You gotta wash your hand with cool water. C'mon" Sam pulled Cat's wrist to her bathroom and washed it with cold water. "Why did you make the tea so hot!" Cat exclaimed, "Tea is supposed to be hot!" Sam sighed and took the burn ointment, she rubbed it on Cat's burn after she dried her hand. Luckily it was just 1st degree, "1-10 how much does it hurt?" Sam asked, "Just 4 or 5" Cat replied and Sam nods. She wrapped the burned hand loosely.

After Sam helped Cat with the burn she left to go to her room. Although.. she forgot her phone.

Cat's pov

*sigh* I realize Sam left her phone here. Should I check it? N-No.. I shouldn't.. but..? Eh.. what harm can it do? I open the phone, shoot it has a password. Umm.. what's her password again? Is it still meatysoda? I type it in and it's incorrect. There was a ding, a notif showed and it was.. Freddie Benson? Ohh, the guy she really liked before. It says.. "We haven't seen each other for years.. and now she's missing" huh? Who's missing? I can't reply because she changed her password. "I'll tell you as soon as possible if we get some news" what news? I hear the footsteps of Sam down the hall and I put the phone back on where she left it.

"Cat do- um.. I mean Catarina, I think I left my phone here" Sam said, I nod "It's there" I pointed at her phone.

Nobody's pov

Sam grabs her phone from the top of the dresser, "Now get out" Cat ordered. Sam nods and opens her phone through fingerprint. 

-The next day-

Sam was sleeping in the guest room, Cat walks in and dumps a bucket of cold water on her. "Wake up!" she exclaimed, Sam woke up "Why did you do that?!" she asked while sitting up. "I've been calling your name for 5 minutes now and you weren't answering!" Cat crossed her arms and stomped her foot. "*groans* I'm sorry! I was tired aight" Sam grabbed her towel and started to wipe her face. "Just schedule me on another date with the same guy at the movies at 4 pm later. The movie we'll be watching is the running dead" Cat sighed, "I thought you didn't like the date with that guy?" Sam hung her towel on the hanger again "Well he asked to meet again and maybe 2nd times a charm" Cat said, Sam took her phone to schedule and reserve tickets.

It was immediately bought. "There, you already have your tickets in your account so just show that to the workers then they'll let you in" she implied. "Good" Cat said. "Just asking... who's missing?" she asked, Sam furrowed her brows then immediately knew she read her text messages. "Did you read my texts when I left my phone upstairs?!" Sam shot up, "*sigh* Yes I did" Cat admitted, "I told you that it was too personal to talk about! I know that I can tell you what's going on but I expected you to respect that I didn't want to!" Sam exclaimed, "What's the big deal about that though?!" Cat rolled her eyes. "It's a really big deal to me! If you wanna know so bad, fine! If you really want to know, Carly Shay a.k.a my bestfriend moved to italy when we were 17 to live with her dad in the military shelter. It got bombed and Carly was there. Her dad was fine but Carly is missing. Are you happy now?!" Sam exclaimed, she grabbed her backpack. "And here's another thing I want you to know.. I quit" she added then started to walk away.

Cat didn't expect it was that personal. "I know you need the money" she said to Sam, "Yeah I do, but I don't need you" Sam implied and left out, walking to her motorcycle and drove off. Cat was about to run out but it was too late.

~To Be Continued~