7%

Nobody's pov

It was 10 am, Sam decided to wake up earlier to see if Cat needed anything immediately when she wakes up. She was just sitting in the living room on her phone after taking a shower.

Sam's pov

Cat should be awake by now? Also, why was she crying last night? *sigh* Why do I care? I-I'm just here for me to be able to pay rent.. right? Maybe I should go check on her, nah maybe she's still sleeping.

Cat's pov

I couldn't sleep at all last night.. I forgot that I'm supposed to be in the studio today to make a song, I'm too tired to get up.. I'll just cancel. Is Sam awake already? Ah! No Cat! Stop thinking about her! *sigh* I want cereal, "Sa-" nope, I'll just get it.

I'm still in her big sweater, I cleaned my makeup already, my hair is down. I saw Sam when I went downstairs, "Cat, you need anything?" she asked. I need you.. Gah! No I don't!! Stop it Cat!

I ignored her and just got myself a bowl of cereal and walked back up.

Nobody's pov

"Alright then" Sam said under her breath as she rolled her eyes. She decided to explore more rooms in the house since she hasn't explored some yet. She came across a music room, movie room that looked like a mini cinema, multiple bathrooms, another guest room, and that's about it that she hasn't explored. She decided to walk upstairs to Cat to see if she was okay.

She didn't bother to knock, she saw her watching Romcom movies and eating her cereal on her bed. "Alright, you're definitely not okay" Sam walked towards Cat, "Why can't you knock?!" Cat exclaimed "Why can't you tell me what's wrong?!" Sam furrowed her brows at her, "N-Nothing is wrong.." Cat lied and even though she acts strict and sassy, she's still the Cat that Sam knew and she knew that she was a bad liar. "Alright then.. don't tell me. Just tell me if you need some stuff because that is my job.."  Sam said, "D-Do you wanna watch a movie with me?" Cat blurted out, Sam turned around and furrowed her brows in confusion "Are you feeling okay? Do you still take your "special vitamins"?" she asked while feeling Cat's forehead and neck to check if she's sick. 

Cat felt nice when Sam had her palms on her skin, "I mean you are warm but not warm warm" the blonde implied. "I just wanna watch a movie.." Cat sighed, "Alright" Sam nods and was about to go out "With you.. I wanna watch a movie with you" Cat finished, "Please?" she asked. Sam gave in "I'll just sit on that small sofa" she said, "Y-You can stay on the bed" Cat said hesitantly while scooching a bit, Sam just took it and sat on her bed. It was so comfortable, the bed had soft comforters and plenty of pillows.

"What were you watching awhile ago?" Sam asked, "The prom.." Cat implied and finished her cereal, she put the bowl on her small round table beside the big window. They were just watching, Sam remembered something "Don't you have an album signing today?" she asked "I forgot.. um.. it's still later at 4 pm and it's still 11 am" Cat shrugged.

She was making small glances towards Sam, for some reason she wanted to wrap her arms around her, hold her waist longer like when she rides her motorcycle with her, she wanted to cup her cheeks, she wanted to stare longer in those blue eyes. She didn't understand why she was like this, "Sam... what does it feel like to u-um.. b-be bi?" she asked, "What do you mean?" Sam looked at Cat. "How is it different than being straight?" Cat asked while moving closer, "Oh.. well it's difference is that I like guys and girls. Just because I like both doesn't mean I'm not that different of a person, as long as I'm happy with what I am and as long as I really know and understand my preferences" Sam implied, "How did you find out?" Cat asked her, "I found out because I knew that I liked girls and guys. I knew that I liked girls intimately and lovingly, to you it might be weird but to me it's just who I am" Sam shrugged, not taking a glance at Cat.

"S-So um... how is Carly?" Cat changed the subject, "I got a call from Freddie yesterday that they found her, she was with a family friend where she ran to. She just has a broken arm and is healing so she's fine now" Sam implied, "Yay!" Cat cheered, the abrasive girl chuckled. She's still the girl I know she thought as she saw Cat smile.

~To Be Continued~