Chapter-38 : ~Play of Destiny~

CHAPTER-38

Hearing the yelling, Bansi kaka rushed towards Palash hearing someone yelling his owner's name.

Finding Palash as a raging bull he tells Ram is in his study. Palash strides to the study and yells "Ram", halting at the entrance.

Ram simply sits on his recliner with his eyes closed.

Hearing his name he opens his eyelids looking towards the door. Finding Palash he was surprised.

He stands up quickly uttering "Palash tu yahan? Mumbai kab aaya tu?", gestures him to come and have a seat.

Finding Ram so calm, his anger rose.

He walks straight towards Ram grabbing him by his collar, pushing him towards a wall nearby.

Ram was quite taken aback with the sudden happening and his head hit the wall leaving a sting.

Before he could respond Palash grabs his throat spilling venom "How dare you Ram...how dare you?", tightening his grip over his throat.

Perplexed with Palash's words he tries to get rid of his hold but fails to do so.

Krishna and Dadi walk into the living room returning from the Satsang discussing about the speech heard while hearing someone yelling on top of their lungs.

They step forward in the direction of the yelling.

"Business deal karega tu...Business deal...Ab kar na...mujhse kar", Palash shouts banging his head to the wall.

Feeling choked, unable to breathe, Ram pushes Palash with all his strength and pants heavily screaming "Kya baat kar raha hai? Ho kya gaya tujhe", resting his palms on his shoulders.

Palash steps back due to the impact hitting the table desk making the objects over it slip down onto the floor creating a rattling sound.

Tears spill down Palash's eyes "Peehu ko Priya se cheen ne ki koshish karega...Saale. Kya bigada hai usne tera? She really did treat you as her true friend...and you Bastard...Beti ko alag karne ki dhamki dega", wiping his tears off in haste trying to get a hold on his anger.

Ram felt guilt conquering him hearing his words.

Before he could explain Palash caught him through his lapels "Kya yahin hai tera pyaar? ", questions him.

Ram tries to explain "Palash calm down...Pehle meri baat toh sunn".

But Palash was so blinded in rage that he was not in a state to hear anything from Ram. Pushing Ram away, Palash spoke to him in an alarming voice "Priya se jitna chahe door raho...If not...you'll see the worst of me".

Saying so, he turns away to exit the study but halts finding Dadi panting vigorously with facial features were utterly shaken up.

Before Palash could reach her, she collapsed making Palash scream "Dadi...", reaching his arms to her. Ram rushes to Dadi screaming "Dadi'...Dadi..", tapping her cheeks gently with heaviness in his voice.

Krishna getting the grip over the situation says "Let's rush her to the hospital... Let's not delay more Ram" .

Palash quickly grabs her rushing to the parking lot and into the car while Ram and Krishna follow him behind.

Ram dials to Kapoor Hospitals to get everything ready for them. As they are on the way to the hospital, Krishna keeps tapping Dadi's cheek trying her best to make her conscious.