~ Chapter-43 : Fair Negotiation ~

Hey Guys! .... I'm back with an update.

Happie Reading..!💥

CHAPTER-43

Slamming the door shut, Priya sits down by the door over the ground hugging her knees to her chest.

Tears roll down her doe eyes making her skull throb with ache.

Burying herself in her laps she breaks down into tears, wetting her gown.

She cannot afford yelling at people. Yelling just weakens her body and having known that, she couldn't stop herself from doing so.

Unable to breathe sufficient oxygen, Priya tries inhaling through her mouth but nothing is really helping.

Before her state worsens, she strides towards a drawer.

Pulling it open in haste, jiggling for an inhaler and placing it in her mouth, she pressed the inhaler multiple times till she could breathe through her nostrils again.

Closing her eyes, she pants trying to normalize herself.

After a couple of minutes, she walks to her work-desk, opening her Mac-book in an attempt to indulge herself in it to just divert her mind from the ongoing storm inside her. But nothing seems to work out.

Shutting the Mac in frustration, she rubs her face as her inner monsters take a toll on her.

She walks to the balcony, lying down on the flooring staring at the full-moon and star near it, and a lone tear tickles down her orbs yet again.

"Bua-sa...Why am I such a defective piece? Joh lafz sab ko khushi deti hain...toh mujhe aisa kyu lagta hain ki meri saanse cheen li..Ghutan hone lagti hain. It shouldn't be that way na...", staring at the star longingly.

Her words were no higher than a whisper.

"I swear Bua-sa... I don't want to hurt Mr. Kapoor by any means. Par woh kyun nahi samajhte ki...joh woh maang rahe hain woh main kabhi nahi de sakti. Why is he making it difficult for both of us?", trying to find answers in the stars.

Sniffing back her snort, she further utters "Issiliye I agreed giving off Peehu's adoption to him. Taaki unko yeh na lage ki...unke saath koi na insaafi hui hain. I thought Peehu's love would make him forget me", stating her reasons.

She chuckles "Mujhe pata hain ki aap kya puchne waali hain. I'll be fine Bua-sa...Peehu ke pehle bhi toh main akeli hi toh thi. Ek baar phirse akeli ho jaati...kya farak padta hain. Waise bhi...I doubt if I could give her a secure life. I'm sure Mr. Kapoor can give one and a family too", convincing her Bua-sa.

"Kal Mr.Kapoor ke ghar jaana hain...Bahu banke. I don't want to go Bua-sa...Kuch kijiye na. Main phir rishton mein ulajhna nahi chahti. I'm done with all of them and I feel my body is slowly giving up...Bua-sa. Mujhse aur nahi hoga. I feel like quitting", while a few more tears tickle down her eyes and she quietly slips into deep slumber talking to her Bua-sa.

After Peehu entered Priya's life, this is the first time Priya broke down so vulnerably.

-------------------------

Hearing noises from around, Ram flickers open his eyes looking around while Peehu was in deep slumber hugging him tight.

Finding the noise coming from the changing room, he stands up making his way towards it.

Witnessing the lights on, he peeps in and is partially amused to see Priya.

Her back was facing him, he slowly walked to her clearing his throat to grab her attention.