~ Chapter-20 : Dr. Jayesh Karyekar👴🏽 ~

CHAPTER-20

Around 1:00 pm in the afternoon, the sun was glistening on top proclaiming its energy and warmth.

Ram, Priya and Peehu were heading towards the hotel back to collect their luggage as well as to have their meal.

Peehu whines "Mumma, I'm hungry....", with a sad pout. Priya looks at her "Just some more time baccha....We'll reach the hotel soon...Toh sabse pehle we'll have our meal...Okay!", cupping her cheeks to convince her.

She still puts on a sad pout looking outside the window.

Ram tells the driver to speed up as he too feels hungry just like Peehu.

On their way, Peehu points towards something "Mumma, woh uncle wahaan pe kya kar rahe hain?", Priya follows her finger and smiles the Man saying "Woh uncle na....Mitti se pots banaa rahe hain Princess....It's called pottery".

Ram too looks at the Man.

Priya continues "Lunch karne ke baad....We'll go to that uncle...and see Woh kaise karte hain...".

Peehu nods at her in excitement "Main bhi karungi...Mumma", expressing her curiosity.

Priya nods "Of course, baccha" while Ram intervenes "Don't you think she's too young to play with mud...Matlab.....all the dirt...infections and bacteria", putting on a freaky expression.

Priya grins looking at his expression "Correction Sir...Jis mitti ko aap dirt bula rahe hain....You fill your stomach with the things grown out of it...Aur rahi baat infections ki toh....Maybe she'll get an infection today....but tomorrow she'll definitely become resistant", with stern face.

Ram swallows a lump down his throat saying "I'm sorry!", putting on a pout.

She nods "You better be...", staring out of the window.

Her mood was already ruined by Palash and Ram speaking a bit offensive about nature didn't go well with her.

They arrive at the hotel and head in towards the restaurant, occupying a table and going through the menu.

Peehu says "Mumma, I want Dosa...", with a cute pout. Priya right away denies "Baccha, Dosa is meant to be eaten in breakfast...Abhi lunch ka time hain".

Peehu being adamant screams "Mujhe chahiye....mujhe chahiye...", grabbing the whole attention towards their table.

Priya nods in disbelief, gesturing her calm down whispering "Shh..".

Ram says "Khaane do na Priya...uska mann hain", trying to convince her.

Priya looks back at him"I don't have any problem Sir...par kuch der baad phirse bhook lagne lagegi ise", looking down at her pout baby.

Ram looks at Peehu saying "Hum na...dosa ko half-half share karenge...Okay Darling '', staring at her in anticipation.

Ram sighs and orders their meal. Priya feeds Peehu half Dosa and the pulao she has ordered for both of them and she too eats in between.

After a while Peehu says "Bas...Mumma...Peehu's tummy is full", putting her tiny palms over her stomach.

Ram giggles looking at both of them.

Priya says "Hogaya baby...thoda sa curd-rice khaalo...we'll finish it", pleading with her, but keeps feeding her simultaneously.

Ram keeps staring at her at how lovingly she was pleading Peehu, scrunching her face.

They finish their meal walking towards the reception, Ram says "Priya, tum Peehu ko leke yahin ruko....I'll collect the luggage and we'll leave. Palash has mesagged me the address".