~ Chapter-52 : Glimpses of the 🤐Unseen Priya ~

Hey Guys....😄

And here I am back with an update.

.

.

Happie Reading..❣❣❣❣❣

To Ram,

To Ram,

Congratulations Ram! For getting married to the Love of your Life.

I was disappointed with your confession to Priya and I will always be, but Priya can never get someone better than you as her companion. I can tell that because I have seen you both very closely.

Shruthi aur Main chahte the ki tujhe kuch aisa tohfa de, jo tujhe apna rishta Priya ke saath behtar bannane mein madad kare.

And this letter will remain a Secret between the 3 of us forever. I want you to promise me before reading further.

Priya was a classmate of Shruthi's during their college years. I first met her when she was 18. Reluctant to join us, Priya was practically dragged by Shruthi to our usual cafe. She always wore kurtis paired with a dupatta, and her long, thick hair was meticulously braided.

The image of her plastic smile and cold demeanor is etched in my memory. Believe it or not, the only words I heard from her were her name, "Priya." Despite Shruthi's efforts to bridge the gap, Priya barely acknowledged my existence, ordering a Filter Coffee—a detail of her preference I discovered much later. She buried herself in her assignments, creating a palpable distance between us.

After spending some quality time with Shruthi, we decided to leave. Priya packed her things, walked straight to the counter, and paid for her drink, counting her coins with care. Shruthi's attempt to pay was firmly declined. Outside, Shruthi suggested Priya join us for a ride to the bus stop since I had my bike. Priya simply shook her head and mumbled that she would manage, then walked away.

Her attitude irked me. I warned Shruthi not to waste her kindness on someone so aloof. Shruthi, ever the pacifier, explained that Priya had no friends. "No wonder, with an attitude like that," I retorted. Sighing, Shruthi nudged me to drive, and I started the engine.

As we drove off, we saw Priya walking along the pathway lost in her thoughts. Initially, I didn't care, but a nagging thought took hold—why would someone walk four kilometers? Much later, I discovered the reason, she barely had any money.

Years have passed since that first encounter with Priya. It's incredible how time changes things, isn't it?

Two of us went from that awkward, distant meeting to becoming Priya's closest friend. There's so much I want to tell you, so much I want you to know about Priya that you might not have seen or understood during your journey together.

She is a complex person, and loving her isn't easy, and you already know that. Still, there's beauty in that complexity, and I hope this letter helps you see it even more clearly.