~ Chapter-18 : Dealing with Claustrophobia ~

CHAPTER-18

The car has been moving towards its destination while Ram and Priya were sitting on either corners of the rear seat having Peehu in between them.

Ram and Priya were looking through the window savouring the ever pleasant weather of Bangalore.

Peehu sits for a while, getting pissed off with the silence and being crushed in between them due the Ram's size especially, she slips onto Priya's laps straddling her.

Priya gets diverted from her thoughts with the sudden weight over her laps. Sensing no one beside him, he looks at Peehu with Priya.

He sits a bit more comfortably stretching himself. There was less than an inch gap in between them.

He smiles glancing at Peehu. She was still in her nightwear.

He thought Priya might have scooped her up without waking her up for the trip in wee hours.

Peehu looks at her asking "Mumma, hum kahaan jaa rahe hain? Aur yeh kaunsi jagah hain?", resting her chin over Priya's bosom.

Priya smiles at her "We are in Bangalore, baccha.....aur hum Hotel jaa rahe hain". Peehu further interrogates "Par kyun Mumma?".

Priya was about to answer while Ram intervenes " We are here for a business meeting, Peehu", looking at her.

Peehu with a perplexed expression "Business meeting?". Priya caresses her hair " Business meeting means....baat karna princess. Like we talk to each other.....we will have to be talking to a couple of people about some particular ".

She nods and instantly gets up standing over Priya, stamping her laps. She puts her arms around Priya trying to peep out.

Priya encircles her arms around Peehu's waist answering her random queries, giggling at her antics and expressions.

Ram was a silent spectator of the gigglings with a wide smile over his lips.

He was lost in his thoughts staring at them. "I hope one-day, we too will share the similar proximity and your reason for giggles will me ME ".

They reach the hotel as the car halts with a screech.

Peehu's head falls behind and is about to hit the passenger seat while Priya gasps loudly putting her palm behind her head and ends up getting hit in the passenger seat in front.

Priya closes her eyes in horror. After a while, she hears Ram asking "Priya, tum theek ho?", looking at her in anticipation.

Priya retreats back to her position asking "Tumhe chot toh nahi lagi na, Peehu", checking her out. Peehu giggles " Nahi mumma, I'm fine", hugging Priya tight.

Priya sighs in relief closing her eyes. Ram rages in anger " Aap aaram se break nahi lagaa sakte hain...3 saal ki Bacchi hain andar..Kuch ho jaata toh ?".

Priya rescues the driver "It's alright, Sir...Nothing of such sort has happened". Ram looks at both of them. They were fine and Peehu was smiling wide. He calms down getting down the car they enter in the hotel.

The hotel seems to be so large, it was a hotel with a mall in it.

She sighs looking at its richness and grandeur. She is not so fond of all these. They reach the reception area.

Ram goes to collect the room keys while Priya stands a bit away with Peehu in her arms waiting for him. The rooms numbers were 2512 and 2513. They head towards the elevator while Priya keeps looking here and there trying to look for something.