~ Chapter-25 : Lukka-Chuppi😎 ~

CHAPTER-25

Priya comes searching towards the lost Ram putting her hands forward.

Peehu quickly pulls him down putting a finger on her lips "Shhh .... ".

Ram looks at Peehu absorbing the reality, a tiny smile crept in. He kneels down sensing Priya coming close to him.

Priya walks off indulged in hunting one of them.

Peehu whispers in Ram's ear "Pata hain Golu uncle, Mumma ko thakaane ka isse accha tarika hain hi nahi", giggling.

Ram smiles at the mischievous soul. Hearing giggles Priya comes towards them but Peehu and Ram slip silently from there.

After a couple of minutes, Priya settles down on the floor saying "Peehu ... Mumma is giving up .... mumma is tired baccha", and is about to pull the blindfold while Peehu screams "Mumma yeh cheating hain .... Not done" from a bit away from Priya.

Priya pouts saying "Peehu ''.

Peehu pulls down Ram whispering "Yeh na Mumma ki har baar ki dramebaazi hain", smiling away to glory.

Ram chuckles. Peehu screams " Mumma now get up and resume", clapping her palms.

Priya gets up kicking her hands and legs like a kid.Ram chuckles at her antics saying "Common Priya ... bacchi ko nahi pakad sakti", teasing her.

Priya complains "She always does this to me .... poor me", walking around when her hand rubs against a rough hand.

Her face instantly glows, she grabs the hand squealing "Pakad liya .... Pakad liya", pulling off the blindfold.

The excitement and the happiness were spilling through her eyes. Ram smiles at her excitement saying "Haan baba .... Calm down", caressing her hand.

Her happiness doesn't seem to end, she jumps on her feet uttering "I love you for this Sir ... ".

Ram was frozen for a while hearing her words. His happiness knew no bounds. But only if they could be real.

Peehu comes towards them saying "What have you done, Golu uncle?", slapping her forehead. "Saara khel bigaad diya", throwing her hands in the air she walks away leaving both of them.

Ram was perplexed at Peehu's behaviour.

Priya quickly retreats her palm instantly giving a faint smile to Ram. She explains "Peehu loves this game, Sir ... She always wants me to chase her which I often fail to and she keeps pulling my leg", releasing a huge sigh.

He nods his head sheepishly. She looks around the clock and jumps in her skin muttering "Oh my goodness .. .It's past 5:00 pm", rushes into the kitchen screaming "Poonam didi. .. ".

Ram was left alone in the living room, he looked around and thought of tackling Peehu's unusual behaviour. He walks away to find her. She sits on the chair in the balcony, putting her fists under her chin resting on her laps with a frown face.

He goes to her scooping her up from the chair and sits over the chair settling her over his laps. She still doesn't spare a glance.

He softly pokes her arm saying "Sorry, darling .... Mujhe nahi pata tha ki ... you love to be chased by Mumma'', caressing her hair.

She still remains unmoved. He sighs at both the strong-willed women, turning Peehu to face him. He can notice an intense frown on her lips.

He apologises "I'm really Sorry .. Peehu'', pinching his earlobes. Peehu nods in negation pulling his hands saying "Your older than me ... Don't apologise".