Chapter 45

Without us realizing it is already getting dark again. We've been in the bath for an hour now.
I put myself past Severus. "ooh!" he sighs afterwards. "let's get ready and then go to a restaurant." he cooed in my ear. I don't move. "come!" he playfully orders me. "make me." I answer. He lifts me out of the bath and places me over the bathroom cabinet. He gently dries me and then leaves the room. I open my eyes a little to see where he had gone.

I hear him coming back. What do you want to wear? He is almost holds half the wardrobe.
I look at him. "where did you want to go?" I ask. "just go to a restaurant, no one will see us there." I take a shirt and black leather pants from his hands, a red sexy bra and a black thong.
He raises an eyebrow. "If you continue like this my clock will not be able to hide in my pants for long." he says. "that's the purpose." I whisper in his ear.

I put on my shirt, but only tie the buttons halfway through my stomach so that you can see my skin just above my navel.
My red bra shines through.
I put my shirt in my pants and put my hair in an artful, low dot.
NOW a little make up (natural) and then we are done.
Severus is waiting for me in the living room. He is wearing a black shirt and black jeans.
His mouth is half open and he stares at me from head to toe. "mister Gentil man, when you're done judging me can we go?" I ask with a smile. He gets up and solemnly takes my hand.

I put on my white Nike's and then we walk outside. We apperate, I look around and see that we are standing in a dark narrow alley.
Severus pulls me to a large door. He opens the door with the golden handle and lets me in first.

Wow! It's a lot more More romantic than I imagined! The restaurant has dark colored round tables. The seats are covered with a red seat cushion and backrest. A man in a suit approaches us. "Mr. Snape. You made a reservation?" he asks. Severus nods. "ah, here severus Tobias Snape." the man says when he looks at the list. "Yes." Severus says. "come on." the man leads us to a table in the corner. The moonlight shines on our table. We are separated from the other tables and the table is lined with candles and a rose. "wow severus!" I say. He smiles for a moment and pushes my chair back. I sit down and he pushes the chair closer to the table.

There are a few other couples. Severus looks around, probably to see if no one knows him. "So, severus TOBIAS Snape." I say playfully. "don't use that name." he says lovingly but sternly. "why-" I ask. "later." he answers. "you really did your best." I say. "last night reward." he says half laughing. "I will enjoy you more often." I answer. He looks deep into my eyes. "excuse me, what would you like to eat?" the waiter asks. Severus orders something I don't know. The waiter turns to me. "surprise me." I say. The waiter looks at me and then severus. He stares stupidly at Severus for a moment. "come on go then." Severus says irritably. The waiter slips out of his mind.

As he walks away severus turns back to me. Immediately he smiles again and is the severus I know again. We talk a bit until the waiter brings us our food. I got spaghetti, it's delicious! Severus had also ordered fier-whiskey, before I could have said anything severus had also ordered fier-whiskey for me. "oh, I thought you wouldn't let me do that." I ask playfully. "you are old enough." he answers.

He takes my hand. I blow the candle and let it dance. Severus looks at the flickering image. Until the door opens. Severus looks up, I follow his example and then see the man who turned my world upside down. No not now! Lucius walks In with the new Minister of Magic. Severus notices that I am getting uncomfortable. He pokes my hand for a moment. "it will be fine, I'm here he can't hurt you." he whispers. Lucius also sees us. His eyes are pinned to my incision near my breasts. I turn away. In the corner of my eye I also see Lucius looking away in shame. Then I look at severus and see his eyes almost spitting fire. "relax ." I laugh, but I'm very thankful he let Lucius feel unconfortable. "nobody admires you like that except me." he answers. I laugh at his statement and that makes him laugh.

Our dinner is coming to an end. "I'm going to go to the toilet." I say. I slide away from the table and walk to the toilet. I am at the door when I see that Lucius has pushed his chair back and is lifting himself out of his chair. I look back petrified.
Severus had seen it too and was already up. He passes Lucius, who had stopped halfway through his movement.
Severus pushes Lucius roughly back into his chair I can just understand what he said "watch what you do!" Severus says.
I come out again after my toilet visit and see severus standing against the wall by my door. "Thank you." I whisper. "nobody Comes to MY luna!" he says.
I grab his shirt and press a kiss against his lips. He holds me tight, a little shiver leaves my body.

Severus pays and then we walk out. I glance at Lucius with a 'then you should have kept your manners' look and then the door closes.