twenty-six

Y'all my birthday is fucking tomorrow 🤪🤪 I would tell you my age but... all I'll say is that I'm young 💀
But my birthday is finna be a flop cuz... *cue the drum roll*.... I have covid 😐

Anyways I'll let ya start this chapter 😃

(>>>>>>>>>>>•<<<<<<<<<<<)

Saturday June 15, 2020
11:35pm

           "Damn I wish E was here" I said as I took a sip of my drink.

"Right but I guess that's what happens when you have a family" Lia shrugged. I never would have guess that everything that happened between Tune and E was basically all a set up. "You saw how Tune posted her earlier today talkin bout 'For obvious reason I'm preoccupied'" she chuckled.

"The whole world did. It was so cute I felt like blocking both of them" I laughed. They always were cute when they were together.

"I'm surprised Aria didn't say nothing. She's been real quiet lately" she said and I agreed.

"Whose party is this again" I asked. This bitch Lia is always dragging me to some party.

"Oh it's my current boo thang's party" she grinned. I rolled my eyes.

"Does your boo thang have a name" I chuckled. This is the first I'm hearing of him or she.

"Oh his name is Nathan. He's the first white boy I've ever gone out with but.. If it doesn't work out, he has this cousin and she keeps eyeing me every time I'm near her so I might give her a lil something something" she responded.

"Your a different breed" I laughed.

"But you love me though" she smiled innocent.

"Yea.. sure" I joked and her smile faltered. "Anyways.. where's this Nathan" I asked.

"I'm right here" I heard behind us. We turned our heads to see a white guy who was actually really cute.

'okk I see Lia and ya lil white boy' I thought as I smiled looking him up and down.

Lia gave him a hug and a peck on the lips. "So are you going to introduce me?" he asked her.

"Oh yea I forgot she was there" and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Nate this is my main girl Ashanti, Ti this Nathan" she smiled.

I put my hand out and shook his. "It's nice to meet you" I said giving him a friendly smile.

"Likewise.. I hope you don't mind but I would like to steal your sista here" he said. It took a lot of will power to keep my ass from laughing. I quickly glanced over at Lia and she looked like she was mentally face palming herself.