Epilogue

4 YEARS LATER

4 YEARS LATER

A lot has happened in the span of 4 years. Tune and I got married right after the birth of our little girl who we named Sage. I'm finally Mrs. Kingston. Speaking of marriage, Ti (Ashanti) and West are gonna tie the knot in a couple of weeks. 2 years ago they had a little girl named Raven. I've been rooting for those two since highschool. Lia on the other hand is still a bachelorette, living her best life and being known as the "cool rich auntie" and I couldn't be more happy for her.

As for what happened with Aria, we exposed Aria for who she really was. A Liar. But we sent the photos and video anonymously. Janae ended up getting her help like she said she would. For the past 4 years Aria has been off the radar.

"PAPA!!" I hear from the kitchen, followed by the running. Wiping my hands with a towel, I walk out of the kitchen and see Saint hugging Tune while Sage was being held in his arms.

"Did you miss me?" Tune was gone for 2 weeks due to his basketball games that were out of state. His career has been taking off and so has mine. I won 2 grammys and couldn't be more proud of myself.

"Yes!" they both yelled. I smiled at the relationship between the three of them. Tune was smiling so hard that I knew for a fact his cheeks were hurting. He must have sense my presence because his head snapped in my direction and his smiled grew wider.

Tune placed Sage back down and she pouted.

He walked towards and wrapped his arms around my waist. Tune pecked my lips keeping it PG in front of our kids. "Ewwww" we hear from the kids. We looked at them and they took off running and giggling. Despite Saint being 9 years old, he and Sage were the best of friends.

"It's nice to see you again Mrs. Kingston" Tune smiled looking down at me.

"The same to you Mr. Kingston" I smiled. "I thought you weren't coming till tomorrow afternoon"

"Yea but I couldn't wait that long so I took an earlier flight. West did the same shit to be with Ti" he explained. "I missed you" I cupped his face and kissed him. He smacked my ass as the kiss began to be a hot nasty one. Tune pulled me closer and I immediately felt his dick bulging from his basketball shorts. "If we keep going imma fuck you right here" he said and I laughed.

••••••••••••

I rested on Tune's chest as we both breathed heavily. The kids were asleep and the two of us decided to show how much we really missed each other.

"What do you think about having another baby? Saint is 9. Sage is 4. One more baby couldn't hurt. Lemme put another baby in you" he pleaded.

"I'll think about" I just had a feeling he was smiling brightly.

It's crazy to think how far we've gotten despite the things we been through together. If I had the chance to go back and change something, I honestly wouldn't. I'm glad in the end we RECONNECTED and are finally happy with 2 kids and one on the way but Tune doesn't know that yet.

THE END
___________________________________

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH ❤️❤️.

This is the end of Reconnected and I wanna thank you guys for reading. I apologize if the ending wasn't to your liking

Cuz like I said I lost interest in this story. Anyways stay tuned for my next story ❤️

Be sure to like, comment, and follow.
Hope you enjoyed 🦋