fourteen

May 11,20209:00pm

May 11,2020
9:00pm

It was almost time to go on stage and I was just ready for this to be over.

Don't get me wrong, I love my fans with all my heart but this entire week has been even more exhausting than usual.

"Knock Knock" I heard behind me. The only dumbass that I know, that says 'knock, knock' when they knock is ..

"Dad" I said and I looked behind him to see my mom. Even though she not my real mom, she still raised me and I view her as a real mother as Lia views my dad as her real dad. "Mom... took you guys long enough" I chuckled.

"Well there was traffic, so good thing we left the house at the right time" mom said as Ti walk in with a vlogging Lia. I be forgetting she's a big youtuber.

"Mommy.. Daddy" Lia said shoving her camera in the hands of Ti and running to mom and dad like a child.

"Lia you are grown as hell" mom scolded but chuckled at the same time.

"Oh be quiet. If my little girl wants to give her father a hug she can" he said as Lia gave him a big hug. I looked over at Ti to find her talking into Lia's camera.

"And here's our big star" she said walking over and pointing the camera at me.

"I hope to meet some of you guys tonight" I smiled blowing a kiss into the camera.

"So where's my favorite grandson" my dad smiled along with mom.

"He's your only grandson" Lia laughed and they rolled their eyes.

"Fortune is bringing him here" I said completely forgetting I didn't tell them about him.

"Fortune? as in his father Fortune? The one that left you to take care of Saint by yourself, Fortune?" my dad asked and I could tell he was getting upset "What the fuck is he doing with Saint"

I was about to answer when someone knock on the door. Lia opened the door to reveal security. "your son is here with his father" he said. I told him he could let them in. He nodded and walked away.

Tune came in with Saint in his arms. "Hiii" Saint said waving, oblivious to the tension that filled the air at the presence of Tune in the room.

"Hi my lovely" mom said taking Saint out of his and his duffel out of Tunes arms. "Let's go for a walk" she said walking out of the room. She closed the door behind her and as soon as she did that my dad punched Tune.

"DAD" I yelled but he stopped at the one punch. Tune out one hand on the wall to shop himself.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You think you can just leave her with a baby to raise for 5 years and then come back to play father" he yelled.

"Shit" Tune said holding the side of his face.

"What do you have to say for yourself" dad yelled. At this point Lia and Ti stepped back not wanting to be in the crossfire of my dad.

"I didn't know I had a kid, let alone that she was pregnant. she didn't tell me" he said sitting down.

Damn dad must have knock him off his balance.

My dad shook his head in disbelief. He walked out the door to cool off. I wouldn't be surprised if he left and went home.

"I did fucking tell you I was pregnant. I text you and told you. It was you that told me you didn't want to be apart of his life" now it was my turn to speak.

"You didn't text me. I never got any text from you"

"Tune she most definitely did texted you. We were there when she did" Lia said.

"The shit you said was foul. How don't you remember that. Did you hit you head or something" Ti asked trying to find some kind of explanation.

"I didn't said nothing foul.. It was E who decided to cut all connection from me. She told me that-"

"Your going on now Egypt" I heard from behind the door.

"Ok.. I'm coming" I answered back. "Say here.. I'll have someone bring something for your pain and dizziness" I said walking out with Ti and Lia. I saw someone and told them to bring pills for Tune in my dress room.

I separated from Ti and Lia and went in the direction the crew people told me to go.

It's showtime.
______________________________
Be sure to comment and vote
Hope you enjoyed 🦋