twenty

May 13, 20208:40pm

May 13, 2020
8:40pm

"Hi Mommy" Saint yelled through the phone.

"Hi sweetie.. how are you"

"Good. Where's daddy?" he asked excitedly.

"I'm right here lil man" he said coming into the frame.

"HII!!" he yelled. "I miss you guys"

"Wow saint.. so your not having fun with us" I heard my mom say in the back.

"I feel hurt" I heard my dad joke.

"No I'm having fun. I just miss mommy and daddy" he said.

"We miss you too but we're gonna see you tomorrow" I chuckled as he put the phone very close to his face.

"Saint, honey, go watch TV while grandma and grandpa talk to mommy and daddy" my mom said as she took the phone from him.

"Ok" Saint said and I heard his little feet run away. My mom set up the phone so that we could see her and my dad.

"Care to explain why your with him right now" my dad said in a stern tone.

"Cut it out Issac" my mom scolded.

"No it's ok Mrs. Mitchell" Tune said. "E.. we're gonna have to tell them.. even if it's over the phone" he said adjusting himself on his bed.

"Mom, Dad... Fortune never told me all of those things. He did even know that I was pregnant" I simply said

"How the fuck do you expect me to believe that bullshit" he semi yelled.

"Issac! Saint is in the next room" she reminded. "E how is the possible when I saw the text messages-.."

"Tina.. you got to see the messages" dad asked her

"yes I did but that's not what we need to be focused on" she told him. "like I was saying.. the texts say other wise. This doesn't make any sense"

"I know but there's more though" I began explain Fortune's side of the story. "We don't know how this miscommunication happened but it did" I said.

"You mean to tell me that you two have been living on lies for the past 5 years?" dad asked unconvinced.

"I know that hard to believe but yes. But we'll find out how this all happened" Tune said and my dad scoffed.

"when you guys do find out.. let us know so that we could move forward from all of this" my mom slightly smiled. Mom was always more understanding and patient than my dad.