ch 8 it's getting hot in here...

Lucy pov

Natsu and I are now mates i didn't really mind because i love but but now i am kind of scared. The last part in the marking process is actually mating. Meaning sex... meaning i have to have sex with Natsu. Not that i am comlpaining or anything. Natsu is amazing and hot, but i am afriad thay it is going to hurt very badly.

Natsu pov

Yes i finally get to have Lucy as mine and mine alone! I can't wait to have sex and make her mine... completly mine and only mine. "Luce we're at the hotel, are you ready?" I could bearly contain my  excitement. I pracyically dragged Luce behind me in my excitement amd ran into the hotel. I only stopped to pay for the room then i continued on my mission to take Lucy ' s virginity. I opened the door and stepped into the room. "I'm going to take a bath." Luce called to me heading twards a door. "Okay I'll tak one with you!" I grinned happily.

Lucy pov

Me and natsu in the bath... together? Though the idea was tempting i knew it would only excite him emotionally and sexually.. ""NO i want to take ot alone" i blushed red at my own thoughts. "But i thought i was tempting...." He teased me lightly blushing. "You are but-" "no buts we are taking a bath together!" he interupted carrying me bridle-style. I squeaked loudly with suprise. He opened the door to the bathroom got the water in the tub. I stripped down as natsu was filling the tub and put a towle around me.... It didn't really fit all that good stupid large chest.. "Woah you are so freaking hot!" Natsu exclaimed as he look at me... about three secods later he had a nose bleed.... "Pervert!" I teased him sightly. After i said that i noticed that he had nothing on and i mean nothing he was completly naked..... "Like what you see." He smirked at me i snapped back to reality. "And what if i do?" I challenged hopping into the tub. "Oh that is so not fair come on Luce i wanna do you right here right now." He stated climing into the tub behind me. I felt something hard poking my back. "Natsu" I speak quietly. "Y-yeah Luce." He hesitated. "Do you want me to fix that problem you're having?" I ask without hesitation, but before he could answer me i turned around and grabbed on to his member and started to rub it. "Nghh Luce k-keep doing that it feels good" He moaned loudly the sound of his voice echos through the bathroom. But i deside to tease him and stop. Right after i stopped i got out of the tub took off my towel and walked out into our room.

Natsu pov

Damn it she left, oh well i guess i will just have to punish her now...

Lucy pov

Natsu walked in with a seductive look on his face. The moment his eyes hit mine i bearly managed to process the fact that he had me pinned down. " For that little stunt of leaving me all alone in the bathroom i am not gonna wait any longer i am going to fuck you now,." He growled lowly. He trusted into my vigina without warning causing me to cry out in pain. It hurt like hell, Natsu was big and he was stretching my walls out. "Damn Luce you're tight." I heared him moan. "N-natsu..."I spoke in a small moany voice... which only served to turn him on further. He increased the speed he was thrusting into me with. slowly pain turned to pleasure and pleasure turned me into a moaning mess. "Natsu I'm gonna cum!" I cry out feeling a knot building in my stumach. "ME too babe!" Natsu came shorlt after i did. "I better not get pregnet." I told him. "Well if you do i will take care of both of you." He anwered grinning childishly. Though i will never admit it out loud i am glad that i had my first time with Natsu. "Me too luce i'm glad you're my first as well." WE fell asleep after this.